PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth Plasmonic

Cant freaking wait no popcorn lefttt hope it get released soon..not excited from xyz more of the same from others.Blinksonic and Plasmonic.will keep me bussy for few albums

New video from Brian, sounds like it's gonna be a real ambient machine, that's for sure :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFHVVl ... e=youtu.be

Even if the synth doesn't appear to cover a lot of new ground on paper, physical modelling is all about tuning your systems well. As much as I love both Chromaphone and Kaivo, I'm really excited to see where Brian takes his own version. Based on the demos so far it seems very much up my alley - this uncanny valley region right between synthetic and organic.

I saw that earlier on YouTube... pretty f**king awesome :borg:

I'm not realy hearing anything I can't do with Chromaphone (a very underrated synth IMHO) but I am sure there is a lot more to come...I was hoping he would pan for a screenshot!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Still wish he’d gravitate away from the Cold War era Soviet architecture GUI.

Pretty good, but I think that what Physical Audio is doing (Derailer demo) and is working on (check the string rattle and mysterious string instrument videos) is much more interesting. At least based on the videos.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/physicalaud ... e_internal

I'm a big fan of Physical Audio as well and quite interested in their further development. Rather underrated developer, what a pity.

Calenberger wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:13 pm I'm a big fan of Physical Audio as well and quite interested in their further development. Rather underrated developer, what a pity.
Plus, I don't know if it'll affect you, they're working on Windows versions of their software. The string instrument is already available (they're letting people download a pre production that I believe will stop working after a few months), and Derailer will also have a Windows version, but I don't know when. I love organic sounds much more than the usual synthy sounds of most synths.

randomelement2` wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:24 pm
Calenberger wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:13 pm I'm a big fan of Physical Audio as well and quite interested in their further development. Rather underrated developer, what a pity.
Plus, I don't know if it'll affect you, they're working on Windows versions of their software. The string instrument is already available (they're letting people download a pre production that I believe will stop working after a few months), and Derailer will also have a Windows version, but I don't know when. I love organic sounds much more than the usual synthy sounds of most synths.
I'm on MAC :love:

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:47 pm Still wish he’d gravitate away from the Cold War era Soviet architecture GUI.
Wait a Second.

We have had only seen the gui several months ago and Brian told that this was not the final version and stated that it will have a profession looking gui.

We will see what happens.

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

Also looking forward to Plasmonic!! And I really like the GUI.

Im a Windows user and very much looking forward to Physical Audios Derailer for Win. Tried the Mac version and it’s really a unique piece of software with huge possibilities:-)

New video with new sounds.

https://youtu.be/O46tz1d92Cw

Oh man!!!! Now I need to buy Plasmonic and a Roli Seaboard. Sigh!

That new video with the seaboard was pretty cool. I'm pumped for this thing.

Return to “Instruments”