inSIDious - the definitive SID chip plugin has arrived! Available now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:26 pm Paranoid much ?
You don't seem to have much knowledge about paranoia but at least you are good in derailing this thread. Maybe next time you post here try to stay on topic? Don't have much hope tbh.. :D

Anyway, if it's the real Mr. Galway hopefully we hear some inSIDious stuff soon that would be really great! :)
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:44 pm
You don't seem to have much knowledge about paranoia but at least you are good in derailing this thread. Maybe next time you post here try to stay on topic? Don't have much hope tbh.. :D

Anyway, if it's the real Mr. Galway hopefully we hear some inSIDious stuff soon that would be really great! :)
Dude , you’re the one accusing someone of being a fraud .
So far for derailling the thread ,.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:17 pm
mladi wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:44 pm

Dude , you’re the one accusing someone of being a fraud .
So far for derailling the thread ,.
I wrote "a bit" more then that sentence quite the opposite what you did. Now move on and bore someone else.

Bored much?
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Very pleased to share FOUR MORE demos created using inSIDious: three more remakes from the esteemed Fabio Marinelli and an original demo from Mark Knight (TDK)! The original soundcloud player has been updated, and you can listen here as well:

https://soundcloud.com/isworks/sets/ins ... ugin-demos
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

zircon wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:58 pm Very pleased to share FOUR MORE demos created using inSIDious: three more remakes from the esteemed Fabio Marinelli and an original demo from Mark Knight (TDK)! The original soundcloud player has been updated, and you can listen here as well:

will u include presets from last ninja games, turrican etc? :D

i still struggle to get these sounds

melody starting right away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJjqVB ... 5&index=12

the intro and first level of last ninja 3 are still marvelous!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-pgh5y ... 35&index=1
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:27 am
zircon wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:58 pm Very pleased to share FOUR MORE demos created using inSIDious: three more remakes from the esteemed Fabio Marinelli and an original demo from Mark Knight (TDK)! The original soundcloud player has been updated, and you can listen here as well:

Love The Mansion Soundtrack!! following the description of inSIDious in the first post I don't think there will be presets of songs by Matt Gray or Reyn Ouwehand ... at least at the beginning. But sooner or later someone will surely do them :)

Guitar&synth wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:55 am
Caine123 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:27 am

Love The Mansion Soundtrack!! following the description of inSIDious in the first post I don't think there will be presets of songs by Matt Gray or Reyn Ouwehand ... at least at the beginning. But sooner or later someone will surely do them :)
i hope so :D, they got some re-creations already so i hope they include the presets :D
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

The final version of the instrument has been submitted for Native Instruments QA and NKS encoding. Shooting to release this month!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

inSIDious will be available to the world on July 15th, for the introductory price of $49 (MSRP: $64). Want to stay posted on the news? Feel free to sign up for our mailing list (bottom of any page on our site)

inSIDious runs in the free Reaktor Player plugin (VST, AU, AAX) with full NKS compatibility. And we'll have a video walkthrough day 1 showcasing some of its key features and sounds... so stay tuned!

Here is the preview trailer for inSIDious! And we've got some fantastic new demos waiting in the wings, so stay tuned for that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oHDhebFOiY

zircon wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:51 am Here is the preview trailer for inSIDious! And we've got some fantastic new demos waiting in the wings, so stay tuned for that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oHDhebFOiY
a question, i dunno if possible, might it be possible to load in SID files and play it with the plugin? maybe have the seperate sounds in the channels?

Caine123 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:58 am a question, i dunno if possible, might it be possible to load in SID files and play it with the plugin? maybe have the seperate sounds in the channels?
You might not realise, but a SID file is the actual 6510 machine code of the composer's music routine with its associated music data. When you play a SID file in one of the SID players, the player has to emulate a complete 6510 CPU and executes the code pretending to be a C64.

So you might already guess that inSIDious is unable to play SID files as it's an emulation of the SID chip only.

The recreations that you've heard using it are all made by recreating the relevant sounds in inSIDious and playing them via MIDI in Cubase.
i9-10980HK. Windows 10 (21H2). Komplete Audio 6. Studio One 5.4.1.

Also, I couldn't resist and produced a demo myself. This is a complete song with 21 instances of the instrument - no other synths/sounds used (just a bit of EQ and mastering compression here and there). As you can hear, inSIDious can do far more than pure chiptunes, and can easily find its place for leads, basses, arps, pulses and more...

https://soundcloud.com/isworks/insidiou ... ugin-demos

fromwithin wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:28 pm
Caine123 wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:58 am a question, i dunno if possible, might it be possible to load in SID files and play it with the plugin? maybe have the seperate sounds in the channels?
You might not realise, but a SID file is the actual 6510 machine code of the composer's music routine with its associated music data. When you play a SID file in one of the SID players, the player has to emulate a complete 6510 CPU and executes the code pretending to be a C64.

So you might already guess that inSIDious is unable to play SID files as it's an emulation of the SID chip only.

The recreations that you've heard using it are all made by recreating the relevant sounds in inSIDious and playing them via MIDI in Cubase.
thx a lot :) !

i hit the RELOAD PAGE button every 5 seconds :D

Return to “Instruments”