VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

:hihi: oops...I'm very late with that.

mitchiemasha wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:47 am
mitchiemasha wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:52 pm
msvs wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:58 pm ...
What would make a parameter visible to the hardware?

Thank you
This is what I was on about earlier...

The first picture shows some of the Avenger parameters that can be "grabbed". The Auto Grab gives us the first 5 pages of 11 parameters each, 8 knobs, 3 buttons. Using the Learn function we can overwrite them with any parameter that can be grabbed from the VTS. Avengers Filters, Macros and Envelopes can't be grabbed but many others can be. They don't present themselves via whatever the DAWs way of doing this is, I will find out that term soon.
I'm being told it's all to do with the SDK of the VST, if that helps.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

CRAFTMATIX wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:49 pm :hihi: oops...I'm very late with that.
Lol. Thanks though.
I do wish for v2 (or before :)), we can click and enlarge each section... yes sort of like omnisphere does.

Whilst clicking on the search icon does indeed work, that section for me is so tiny for instance....
rsp
sound sculptist

I'm wondering if there is a way to change the pitch1 to pitch2 by macro :borg:

I could need that for this preset i'm working on.
Last edited by Demuvi on Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

I'm thoroughly confused here. I paid for this synth assuming I could use at least SOME version of it periodically, and went through the steps and updated it to 1.5. Finally got it working and got the packs installed (after jumping through some hoops for a few hours). Then I used it for a couple of tests for a couple of days or so, and went on to other projects. Now, once again needing the synth, when I tried loading VPS Avenger I got the message no license found - go to vps avenger website etc. etc. But when I go into Codemeter (I can't tell at this point what version is installed) it tells me my license is active. Also in VManager my license is ALREADY USED. So what DO I do? Is this only me who's experiencing this?

AFTER A BIT OF DABBLING, REALIZING THERE WAS A 1.59 UPDATE, i RAN THAT INSTALLER AND IT CAME BACK UP AND IS WORKING - NOT SURE IF IT WASN'T WORKING UNTIL i MANUALLY STARTED UP CODEMETER - OR IF MY RUNNING THE UPDATE (1.59) IS WHAT FIXED IT - STILL PRETTY CONFUSED AS TO WHAT THE INTENDED METHODOLOGY OF THE COPY PROTECTION IS - (LET ME SAY i HAVE A COPY OF REASON 10 INSTALLED - WHICH ALSO USES CODEMETER - MAYBE THERE IS A CONFLICT?)

BUT IT SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF PARTS - CODEMETER, VMANAGER, UPDATES THAT CAUSE PLUGIN TO NO LONGER LOAD - I WISH THERE WAS A WEBSITE PAGE TO ADDRESS WHAT THE METHODOLOGY IS SO A USER CAN BE UP TO SPEED. i'M SLIGHTLY VISUALLY IMPAIRED, SO TO USE THE CURRENT PAGE ON THE SITE (WHICH KIND OF DOESN'T CLARIFY THE CURRENT STATUS OR HISTORY OF RECENT COPY PROTECTION CHANGES) IS NOT TERRIBLY OPTIMUM. i WISH TO HAVE A REFRESHER ABOUT IT ON THE DEVELOPER'S WEBSITE, FAR EASIER THAN NEEDING TO GO THROUGH THIS FORUM.
Last edited by moonchunk on Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Feels like groundhog day in here and in their facebook group. I feel sorry for the ones with problems.

Demuvi wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:34 pm I'm wondering if there is a way to change the pitch1 to pitch2 by macro :borg:

https://youtu.be/KAs5mP-68Ho
no this isnt possible, but you could use mod envs instead of pitch env. They behave nearly the same when setting them to offset 50% (middle line)
Then you can add modEnv mod amt to pitch and then set the modEnv amount to 0 with a macro and raise another modEnv amt the same time

Ahhh, I must of accidentally cast that invisibility spell on myself again... My questions are usually too complicated to get decent answers, I'm used to it now!
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

msvs wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:14 am
Demuvi wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:34 pm I'm wondering if there is a way to change the pitch1 to pitch2 by macro :borg:

https://youtu.be/KAs5mP-68Ho
no this isnt possible, but you could use mod envs instead of pitch env. They behave nearly the same when setting them to offset 50% (middle line)
Then you can add modEnv mod amt to pitch and then set the modEnv amount to 0 with a macro and raise another modEnv amt the same time
Ah that's a good idea actually and would help me to realize my idea. Problem is, that there is actually no grid to snap on Modenvelope and it's hard to hit the 50% exactly. I've always 50,58% or 51,5 % :D

Edit: Offset 50% ... hmmm.. Need to try out that :)

Maybe a feature for future? A editable grid for ModENV and PitchENV ? :)
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

ModENV works now. I have set the OFFSET to 0% and the pitch to 33% everywhere. I really miss the displaying "note" or "octave" in the ModMatrix.

Result :) Thx for the tip @msvs

https://youtu.be/BYudydjZ8gc

OT: @Demuvi where is that skin from? Looks real good. Available for download or purchase and download anywhere?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:08 pm OT: @Demuvi where is that skin from? Looks real good. Available for download or purchase and download anywhere?
rsp
It's FLAT Design which was included in Version 1.5

Demuvi wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:04 pm
zvenx wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:08 pm OT: @Demuvi where is that skin from? Looks real good. Available for download or purchase and download anywhere?
rsp
It's FLAT Design which was included in Version 1.5
Ohh.. I had bought Stefken's skin so I never much looked at the others.
Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

If you always wanted to play your favorite hits from the 80s or wanted to use the sounds in your own productions, you now have the chance.

With Popular Sounds 80s, over 130 presets, 24 shapes, 12 wavetable, 38 Multisamples, 29 Drumkits have been created that will fully match your requirements. Analog basses, synths, pads and even drums will enrich your productions.

Retro and Synthwave feeling at it's finest.

BUY HERE:
https://payhip.com/b/zPE2

https://youtu.be/g0No7Y6uDoA

Return to “Instruments”