Your favorite tape saturation for master

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello just wondering what your favorite tape plugin for mastering is... I heard a lot about studer model but I wonder how important that really is... Personally I really like Saturn and it can do multiband

This topic is already in progress: viewtopic.php?p=7775004

It's usually good netiquete to search the forum for the topic you intend to post about to see if it's already being discussed before you start a new thread. Or not. Whatever...

yup just ask in the thread plexuss mentioned.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Oops sorry

poopinpants wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:22 pm Oops sorry
Just a suggestion: Before starting a new thread, search to see if a similar thread has been started. If so, even if it's old, use the original thread vs starting a new one. That can help to keep topics better organized and usable.

Toneboosters ReelBus 4
Waves Kramer Master Tape

but i have to mention FerricTDS.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Black Rooster Magnetite
U-He Satin
iZotope Vintage Tape

Doesn’t matter whether a similar thread already exists, people are so eager to mention their favorite plugins again and again, this thread soon will have a couple of pages of same same like the other thread and all the other threads before...

fese wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:58 pm Doesn’t matter whether a similar thread already exists, people are so eager to mention their favorite plugins again and again, this thread soon will have a couple of pages of same same like the other thread and all the other threads before...
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: ... the spirit of kvr.

Voxengo tape bus is the very best.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

audiot wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:16 pm
fese wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:58 pm Doesn’t matter whether a similar thread already exists, people are so eager to mention their favorite plugins again and again, this thread soon will have a couple of pages of same same like the other thread and all the other threads before...
It has already started!

Another vote for U-he Satin. :D

fese wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:26 pm
It has already started!

I know it's a bit off-topic ... but can i mention u-he Hive? :hyper: ... i'm so in love with this synth :love:

I like Massive X and I'm not against iLok and I'm happy with my Mac.
You all agree, don't you?

audiot wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:29 pm
fese wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:26 pm
It has already started!

I know it's a bit off-topic ... but can i mention u-he Hive? :hyper: ... i'm so in love with this synth :love:
Did you try reaper?
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Return to “Effects”