inSIDious - the definitive SID chip plugin has arrived! Available now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Caine123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:03 am i hit the RELOAD PAGE button every 5 seconds :D
I love your enthusiasm. :) You'll have to give it a few hours until the Americans wake up as Impact Soundworks is based in the USA. It should go live around 16:00 UTC.
i9-10980HK. Windows 10 (21H2). Komplete Audio 6. Studio One 5.4.1.

man, this REALLY ANNOYS ME! to download i need to INSTALL/DOWNLOAD pulse!
come on, this is annoying, 8dio downloader, native access, soundiron etc. all have a different downloader.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

is there no demo for this?

Caine123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:11 pm man, this REALLY ANNOYS ME! to download i need to INSTALL/DOWNLOAD pulse!
come on, this is annoying, 8dio downloader, native access, soundiron etc. all have a different downloader.
Whaaaa :cry: , why ?! Can't it just be a direct download then use Native Access to activate the ensemble ?

inSIDious has arrived!

Get it at the ISW store, along with all audio & video demos and details: https://impactsoundworks.com/product/insidious/

Or, check out the official introductory walkthrough by Reuben Cornell, covering some of the key features and sounds of this awesome synth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgUMfNJieO4

If you are hungry to learn even more details and specifics, we'll be sharing videos from Mike Clarke - the creator himself - that delve deep into each section of the synth.
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

are you only promoting or also replying to people here?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:11 pm man, this REALLY ANNOYS ME! to download i need to INSTALL/DOWNLOAD pulse!
It's not enough for you to make multiple complaints in this thread but ALSO you made a new thread bashing them... for doing something that most companies do? AND you're demanding that they answer you in this thread, on the day they're releasing this? That is quite excessive and mean-spirited. (And I personally don't mind installers... you certainly don't speak for everyone.)

In any event -- I used to have a Sidstation before I foolishly sold it, so I'm looking forward to checking this out.

Caine123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:23 pm are you only promoting or also replying to people here?
:lol:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Impact Soundworks and other companies arent NI with 100 libraries (yet) so to download a single plugin/ensemble and to have to use a 3rd party software manager is just ridiculous!
mladi wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:40 pm
Caine123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:23 pm are you only promoting or also replying to people here?
:lol:
yeah i only see him promoting lately, he was more responsive in the past.
Smapti wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:37 pm
It's not enough for you to make multiple complaints in this thread but ALSO you made a new thread bashing them... for doing something that most companies do? AND you're demanding that they answer you in this thread, on the day they're releasing this? That is quite excessive and mean-spirited. (And I personally don't mind installers... you certainly don't speak for everyone.)

In any event -- I used to have a Sidstation before I foolishly sold it, so I'm looking forward to checking this out.
yeah rule of 2000, cause all do it everyone else has to do it! welcome! the world is really better with this afaik lol
Last edited by Caine123 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reuben Cornell's demo video is amazing I just saw it today :D

Martin Galway wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:08 pm Reuben Cornell's demo video is amazing I just saw it today :D
Yeah, it's incredible how good he moves the mouse-pointer but i was more impressed that you really provided 21 of your ol' presets . Now we are talking.. :lol:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Always happy to answer questions - I was at lunch until just now :) And I'm glad folks are enthusiastic about this release!! I'm hoping to release my own demo song playthrough soon.

We use Pulse because it's the same kind of idea as Native Access - managing a library of plugins and sample libraries, all in one place - except it supports more products than those sold directly by Native Instruments. Even though you register Kontakt and Reaktor Player instruments in Native Access, you can't download or update them from there. And it completely excludes all other kinds of tools. WAV packs, non-encoded libraries, other kinds of plugins, preset packs...

Much like how Steam helped unify how people download, install, and update their library of PC games, I'm hoping that Pulse will encourage the same in our little niche of the software industry. Already there are at least a dozen developers using it.

Say you set up a new computer like a laptop, or an upgraded workstation. (I did this a year ago.) It's a massive pain to track down emails and downloads across different developers. Or even the same developer. Then you have to tediously grab dozens if not hundreds of files, unpack them, move them around, grab updates, etc etc. With Pulse, anything you own on there can be re-installed in a click. It's awesome.

The other thing is that for the rest of our catalog, large downloads consistently give people problems in their browser. The more tech-savvy among us might not have that issue, but our support team (previously) dealt with thousands of tickets from people who have issues downloading large files, extracting, merging, etc. Pulse handles all of that.

However, we're always happy to provide you direct download links - just ask. Shoot our support a message (support@impactsoundworks.com) and we'll get you a personalized link. Simple as that!
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

HI to all, here is a InSIDious Rendition of Ocean Loader 3. As usual i used InSIDious in 100% authentic mode... only 3 Channel and Filter.
soon I will publish the other videos of my remakes included in the official InSIDious playlist :)
Enjoy
https://youtu.be/izAdQdVB87Q

zircon wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:25 pm Always happy to answer questions - I was at lunch until just now :) And I'm glad folks are enthusiastic about this release!! I'm hoping to release my own demo song playthrough soon.

We use Pulse because it's the same kind of idea as Native Access - managing a library of plugins and sample libraries, all in one place - except it supports more products than those sold directly by Native Instruments. Even though you register Kontakt and Reaktor Player instruments in Native Access, you can't download or update them from there. And it completely excludes all other kinds of tools. WAV packs, non-encoded libraries, other kinds of plugins, preset packs...

Much like how Steam helped unify how people download, install, and update their library of PC games, I'm hoping that Pulse will encourage the same in our little niche of the software industry. Already there are at least a dozen developers using it.

Say you set up a new computer like a laptop, or an upgraded workstation. (I did this a year ago.) It's a massive pain to track down emails and downloads across different developers. Or even the same developer. Then you have to tediously grab dozens if not hundreds of files, unpack them, move them around, grab updates, etc etc. With Pulse, anything you own on there can be re-installed in a click. It's awesome.

The other thing is that for the rest of our catalog, large downloads consistently give people problems in their browser. The more tech-savvy among us might not have that issue, but our support team (previously) dealt with thousands of tickets from people who have issues downloading large files, extracting, merging, etc. Pulse handles all of that.

However, we're always happy to provide you direct download links - just ask. Shoot our support a message (support@impactsoundworks.com) and we'll get you a personalized link. Simple as that!
thx a lot for the response!

hey guys i dont know much about using the SID chip on real hardware, could you really also modulate and have different filters there too?
how do i need to use inSIDious (or what may i not use) to use it with only authenticity sound?

im just wondering what the original sid chips could do and what not.
C64 Sid Tribute wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:03 pm HI to all, here is a InSIDious Rendition of Ocean Loader 3. As usual i used InSIDious in 100% authentic mode... only 3 Channel and Filter.
soon I will publish the other videos of my remakes included in the official InSIDious playlist :)
Enjoy
https://youtu.be/izAdQdVB87Q
this is awesome! question with the c64 you normally had to programm every new sound seperately i think? cause at 1:10 min you change the FADE for channel 1 to get the sound different sounding.

Return to “Instruments”