KNIFONIUM synth released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:39 pm
I still think that he/they should have rather contacted the developers.
Last time i did, for another plug i actually bought, 3 support tickets, tickets were closed without an answer, and when discussed in their group i got redirected to “gearslutz conspiracy theorist group” by dirk himself.
So excuse me for not having faith in PA support.

Edit: wrong thread
Last edited by teacue on Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

Please update this thread when its on sale :D

chk071 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:47 pm I have nothing against vurt... it just seems that he takes party for a person I disagree with every single time. Well.. can't do anything about it, I guess. Some people like you, some don't. :shrug: That's life.
I debate you online all the time as well. I also agree with you sometimes. Ad hominem is no good though, no matter how well disguised in "polite" language.

markyboard wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:29 pm
chk071 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:26 pm
Ploki wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:58 pm -questionable audio quality. Plugin Aliasing strikes again. Synapse and U-He run circles around this
How? I think it's every bit as good as those.
Hi guys -

I almost never post here and kind of lost interest in reading this thread when the kname pronunciation was the big topic of discussion. I did post about the aliasing on GS last week and at the same time sent the developer an email. I received this reply back yesterday:

thank you for contacting support.
This is a known bug that will be fixed within the next days.

Hopefully I'll get to check out the fix assuming they reissue a demo period. Otherwise I look forward to reading your impressions.
Thanks for posting here.

That means that one of my predictions was right. Let's wait what they actually fix, but as said this seemed like an oversight and not per se bad programming, as bx_oberhausen did not have these problems at this level.

machinesworking wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:01 pm
chk071 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:47 pm I have nothing against vurt... it just seems that he takes party for a person I disagree with every single time. Well.. can't do anything about it, I guess. Some people like you, some don't. :shrug: That's life.
I debate you online all the time as well. I also agree with you sometimes. Ad hominem is no good though, no matter how well disguised in "polite" language.
ive agreed with him a couple of times at least, regarding the massive x gui debate with stefken, or whatever his name is, and of course the moog ladder filter debate with bones :lol:

i dont agree with people i like and disagree with those i dont. not since i left school :hihi:

Niowiad wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:05 pm I will provide it and I might also include the aliasing part as a third issue, "just in case".
Hey mate I think it would be a good idea if you do!

The more people that report it the better I think!

machinesworking wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:01 pm
I debate you online all the time as well. I also agree with you sometimes.
Never noticed. :)

Anyway, sorry to vurt for overreaction. I'm like that sometimes, can't help it. :?

no worries. :)

but seriously, i have nothing against you.
lifes too short for that business, especially on the interweb.
i may be annoying but not malicious.

:tu:

btw this aliasing bug was confirmed even in the Positive Facebook group I think :D

dermage wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:15 pm btw this aliasing bug was confirmed even in the Positive Facebook group I think :D
:lol: well that's a new one

chk071 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:14 pm

Never noticed. :)

Anyway, sorry to vurt for overreaction. I'm like that sometimes, can't help it. :?
are you a slav by any chance

Eh? A slut? :?:

enCiphered wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:51 pm Eh? A slut? :?:
stop opressing slav people

Return to “Instruments”