Fragile Gods - "Two Worlds"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bansaw wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:13 pm Like it. Beginning reminded me of Depeche Mode somewhat.
I think the female vocal adds to the song in terms of relationship, and tension and she has a quality voice. She did the vowel sounds "Ah" good.
1:44 change of chord, I'm still trying to think if I like that or not. It does create some contrast though.
2:24 nice delay pluck
I must get myself a female vocalist!
Thanks for your comments Bansaw! I felt like it needed a change of pace which is why I added the wobbly section @ 1:44.

If you like Aika's vocals, she is available on Fiverr.

And now the song has a weird, trippy video:

https://youtu.be/-lJu59eLxEo

markkuja wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:37 pm Nice stuff. Enjoyable to listen to well done song. Sounds good.
Thanks for your comments Markku!

Frantz,
Thank you for listening to my song! Now your song: instrumentally, everything sounds very good (reminds me a bit of Depeche Mode, my favorite band that is mostly synths)! On second listen, the vocal melodies made more sense to me. The male vocals have a good tone per usual. Trying to figure out if your vocals remind me more of Right Said Fred, or someone else. The female vocals are very good, and definitely add to the song! Very good job! :) The video was pretty trippy man! :)
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

What a nice track! Very nice selection of sounds and the rhythmic groove is so catchy. That synth solo starting at 1:44 is very nice, reminds me of old DM a bit. :tu: Production is good too!

I really like your tracks. You have a consistent good quality, created a signature sound, especially the vocals mixing.
And because I grew up in the 80ties the music quite reminds me to some classical synth pop. :tu:

curtiscole wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:45 pm nice! vocals could use a little less highs IMO but other than that sounds great! Keep it up!
I was originally on the fence but ultimately decided to leave the mix "as is" for better or worse. Thanks for listening Curtis. :)

Zombie Queen wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:27 pm Smells like 80s, especially the break at 2:00. That's always a good thing, more so as 80's are becoming somewhat distant past.
Thanks for listening.

This sounds so cool :D Gotta love the 80s vibe, is it intentional?

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

jancivil wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:41 pm I appreciate the decision to just wrap it up after the bridge, where typically the hook is belabored or tortured incessantly.
I really think 2 and a half minutes-ish is proper.
I spent a fair amount of time working on this and kept making cuts anytime a section got a little boring resulting in my shortest song ever. If I take this to its logical conclusion, my next song may be one second long. :P

Thanks for your comments Jan.

Took the chance and watched your video now. The music is well reviewed already - the video makes a good counterpart to the song, enjoyed the video effects which add interesting notes to the lo res picture quality.

JCJR wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:35 pm Sounds good. Has a slight kraftwerkian reminiscense. I like the tight and tidy bass tone and balance.
Thanks for listening JCJR. I wasn't thinking of Kraftwerk when I made this but I am happy to be compared to them.

Frantz,
I sent you a private message, thank you!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

This track has a lot going for it. Catchy rhythms. The female vox really complements the vocal lead nicely. Some nice lead lines. Dug it.

Hey Frantz, they are going to play you on the radio in a minute! They're playing your song now! Congrats! Hey do you know if they played me on an earlier, or future show? inkey downloaded my song several hours ago.

Return to “Music Cafe”