TrackSpacer - First plugin by Wavesfactory

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:tu:

@wavesfactory
Thanks for update.
Sorry, what i wanted to ask: Win installer does replacement inside "Uninstall Program" section list, if install v205>v256, that logically, since it all v2. While DAW can recognize 205 and 256 as different plugins (ID).
So, do not should be any problem (win registry etc related) in works of 205 after installed 256?

Are we any closer to being able to register Plugin Boutique purchase to our Wavesfactory account?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Hi guys,

Trackspacer has been updated to version 2.5.7:

- Fixed: crash on Logic 10.5.
- Improved: general optimisation.

As always, the update is free.
You can download the installers in the website or in the plug-in itself using the auto-update functionality.

Hi, are you able to have your plugins show updates available? Or maybe send out an email when updates are released?

RyanM12 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:49 pm Hi, are you able to have your plugins show updates available? Or maybe send out an email when updates are released?
Yes, the plug-in will show that there is an update available and you'll be able to download and install the update within the plug-in itself.

Trackspacer has been updated to version 2.5.8, including:
  • Big Sur / Apple Silicon support.
  • Trackspacer now reacts to itself by default (internal sidechain) if no external sidechain is provided. Adjust the lowcut and highcut filters and use Trackspacer to control resonances.
  • OpenGL can now be disabled.
  • Improved stability.
  • Minimum system requirements for macOS: 10.9.
Download for free on the website or in the plugin using the auto-updater functionality.

https://www.wavesfactory.com/audio-plugins/trackspacer

I bought this after AU5 was raving about it, he said it was a game changer. Got it on sale for $30

It is a game changer indeed. And now one of the first on ARM. Remarkable developer.

I am interested in trying TrackSpacer. So far I've been able to do a lot with TDR Nova, although the mechanics are not the same. Anyone experienced with both of these that can let me know the advantages of TrackSpacer to a Dynamic EQ?

jemaudio wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:21 am I am interested in trying TrackSpacer. So far I've been able to do a lot with TDR Nova, although the mechanics are not the same. Anyone experienced with both of these that can let me know the advantages of TrackSpacer to a Dynamic EQ?
One word, speed.

Trackspacer has been updated to version 2.5.9:
  • Added: native support for Apple M1 chip.
  • Fix: Pro Tools HDX offline bounce.
  • Fix: authorisation bug.
  • Improved: UI optimisations.
Download for free on the website or in the plugin using the auto-updater functionality.

https://www.wavesfactory.com/audio-plugins/trackspacer

i've had this plugin since the beginning, and for the type of stuff i work with (mixing live stream recordings) this is perfect and has been on my music bus ever since i found it. highly recommend this plugin to everyone needing a set-and-forget template-worthy plugin!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

I got this plugin last week and made mixing much easier. Though I should probably try not to rely on it too much and learn how to mix properly (I'm just starting out)

Trackspacer 2.5.10 is here!
  • Native AAX support for Apple Silicon.
  • Resize bug when loading the UI
As always updates are free:
https://www.wavesfactory.com/trackspacer

You can use the "download demo" button from the website, or the built-in auto updater feature.

Return to “Effects”