JRR shop info etc

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was looking to buy some VSTs from the jrr, but the site is still "down for maintenance"... This has been for a quite a while already (I don't have FaceBook so can't use their FB page). Any info at their FB page about the situation? :o

Edited the thread name since JRR shop is now running again :)
Last edited by Tannaliini on Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

I checked on FB, and this was a comment on their latest post:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ok.. thanks for sharing :)
Maybe the official site will be up and running soon :tu:

Thank you for asking! We're hoping to have the site back up tomorrow and will then launch our new site a few weeks after that.

Sounds like a good thing. It's been one of the few painfully slow websites for me for a long time now. Is this upgrade likely to fix that?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

morelia wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:02 am Sounds like a good thing. It's been one of the few painfully slow websites for me for a long time now. Is this upgrade likely to fix that?
Yes, that is one of the improvements. It was the search engine that caused that.

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:05 am Thank you for asking! We're hoping to have the site back up tomorrow and will then launch our new site a few weeks after that.
That good news! :D

Uncle E wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:08 am
morelia wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:02 am Sounds like a good thing. It's been one of the few painfully slow websites for me for a long time now. Is this upgrade likely to fix that?
Yes, that is one of the improvements. It was the search engine that caused that.
I thought so. It was only slow when I used the search.

Now the site says this: 404 error: Page not found.

Tannaliini wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:23 am Now the site says this: 404 error: Page not found.
Me too...if we load the page twice do we get a free 808 plugin? :help:

I tried so often, I received a 2560256 drumbox
:party:

Winstontaneous wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:50 pm Me too...if we load the page twice do we get a free 808 plugin? :help:
Actually, I’m planning to give away some TR-808 sample sets (among other things) as part of the re-launch.

You should really try to stop the site from spitting out those log messages, especially the sql queries.

paterpeter wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:27 am You should really try to stop the site from spitting out those log messages, especially the sql queries.
:borg: :borg: shhh :borg: :borg:

paterpeter wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:27 am You should really try to stop the site from spitting out those log messages, especially the sql queries.
What's the point dealing with that crap when the site is a) confirmed to be down and b) the relaunch is announced to come today? Just don't visit the url atm and the prob is solved imo. :shrug:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Return to “Instruments”