A small "Waveterm" for Terratec Komplexer (and other products)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So sorry to hear about your health problems. Seems like a serious condition. I hope you manage to recover. You seem like a nice guy. Never mind about the program. Your health comes first, of course.
Fernando (FMR)

Does anyone have an older DOS version of Transwave Term?

I have one old computer with XP and i would like to run Transwave Term there just for fun.

Thanks!

Hello. I truly hope your health problems are resolved! Your contribution to sound design is surely treasured here!

I can confirm that Audio_Term 2.27 works on OSX 10.11 using Wine! This is great news. Now I just need to read the manual haha. In testing the app and randomly trying things, I have created several new wavetables, etc. but need to figure out how to actually save them as files after editing haha. Here I go!

Thankyou blacktomcat666 for building Audioterm 2.27!
It is quite handy.
Question though, when I create a nice loop in SLOOP
and then make a wavetable out of the SLOOP wave for the
Blofeld, I was hoping to create "looping" wavetables when
swept with a saw LFO against StartWave on the Blofeld.

It must be that wavetables can not be looped?

Thanks

It is the most successful wavetable builder. My only regret is not being able to import the wave tables into my microwave XTk, only my blofeld...

Please don't stop that software ! I can pay for it if you need.

I'm using it on Linux and it works great !!

Loving Audio Term so far with my Audiothingies Micromonsta, but I a encountering an issue.

When I go to copy a .wav file for sampling into the proper folder, it always gets sent to the '00 Currently Unrecognized Files', and can therefor not be reloaded. Am i missing some further formatting I need to do, these tend to be either 16 bit or 32 bit float .wav files never longer than 10 seconds, but I cannot get Audioterm to recognize them.

I love this! The UI was a bit baffling first, but when I got it, I found out it's pretty effective. And I love the retro feel actually :D

I managed to use the wavetables in Bitwig's sampler, having too much fun right now!

Even better would be the ability to set an arbitrary number of cycles when exporting to WAV, because of the way I managed to get the internal Bitwig sampler to scan the wavetables.

Really looking forward to a new version, and whatever new stuff you might come up with!

Also, considering a new computer for coding... Maybe you could just set up an Indiegogo campaign, or maybe somebody here has a spare i7 computer they could send you so you can keep on developing?

Hey guys, just so you know I have added support to WAV files that were created with Audio Term so they are recognized as Wavetable files in our Wusik plugins (Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008).

I'm also creating a short manual for those starting up with Audio Term. Please, let me know if I wrote something wrong and I will fix it right away. Also, how should I credit the creator correctly?

PDF
http://www.wusik.com/download/AudioTerm.pdf

HTML
http://www.wusik.com/download/AudioTerm.html

Best Regards, WilliamK
www.Wusik.com
www.Kalfelz.com

Is this still available to download somewhere (for a Mac)?
The original link no longer works and I can't find it anywhere.

TIA

hi, there is a Facebook group that has links.. https://www.facebook.com/Audioterm/ however it looks as if it's Windows only there too?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Only Windows. I also posted a link above and created a manual. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

I just found out about audio-term (I know I'm late to the party) but I'm having problems from the start because after I installed it none of the buttons respond when I click them. Anyone else have this problem?

terriandralph wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:52 am I just found out about audio-term (I know I'm late to the party) but I'm having problems from the start because after I installed it none of the buttons respond when I click them. Anyone else have this problem?
Works beautifully for me on Windows 10. It's been years since I installed it so I can't quite remember if there's anything particular that's easy to mess up or not covered in the little PDF. What OS are you running?

Not sure if some functionality of program could be blocked because it's been extracted to some specific folder with strange restrictions, sometimes bizarre things happen and one simply has to move some software or files into a different folder.

Hoping someone more knowladgable will chime in with some good advice if you're still getting nowhere.

Gone soft wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:38 am
Not sure if some functionality of program could be blocked because it's been extracted to some specific folder with strange restrictions, sometimes bizarre things happen and one simply has to move some software or files into a different folder.
Many thanks! This was exactly the problem. When I opened it from my ProgramData folder instead of my Program Files folder it worked without a problem.

Is the newest version of the Audio Term VST from 2016?
Most of the links are dead on the facebook page and OP here.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Soundware”