Delight 3 for Omnisphere by Joseph Hollo

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
hollo
KVRian
1016 posts since 28 Dec, 2004

Post Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:50 am

After two years of collecting new inspirations, Delight 3 is here for the lovers of lyrical, ethereal, mystical, emotional, evolving, soft, airy and transparent pads, strings and voxes.
You'll find thick, dramatic and warm analogue synths, basses, leads, plucks.
There are playful and magical keyboards, arpeggios, basslines and BPM synchronized pads, plus useful drums, transitions and soundscapes.

Delight 3 contains 162 Patches and 12 Multi instruments. + Cubase project and Midi files.

The multis are live split-layer synthesizer performances across the whole keyboard.
You can play a Pad for the mood with rhythmical parts - like Percussions, Arps, Basslines or Sequencers for a background that carries the show.
Floating, lively backgrounds, which are sparse, but keep the interest by slow tonal changes and shifts.
Holding a chord while playing the Lead on the top, starting a latched percussion groove with bassline delivers a wonderful complex and full performance.
Listen to the "Multis" demos on SoundCloud.

Click here to download 10 free patches+1multi + Cubase project and Midi file for a little inspiration!

There is a week long introduction discount:
Add to Cart then add promo code: Intro for $6 off from the $35 retail.

I know I promised this a month ago but I had to wait for my dear friend so we can show you the lovely Delight 3 youtube video.

Thanks for all of you the kind emails, comments and support!!!

Joseph Hollo

hollo
KVRian
1016 posts since 28 Dec, 2004

Post Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:07 am

Just received 3 new nice demo tracks from Torley, showing other sides of Delight 3. :tu:

I am missing his youtube chanel with live demos, he was entertaining, funny and instructive at the same time. So sorry he stopped doing that, but I am happy for these demos! Thanks TORLEY! :hug: :phones:

https://soundcloud.com/hollosound/sets/ ... here-demos

biodiode
KVRian
646 posts since 23 Sep, 2003 from UK

Post Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:43 am

This is a great patch library, just as good as your other two releases for Omnisphere. Nice job and thank you.
Check out more of my work at https://www.adrianearnshaw.com where you will find tips, tricks on the blog and more of my compositions.

chk071
KVRAF
24908 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Post Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:47 am

Excellent as usual. The basses kind of stand out for me in the sound demos. Very well made.
Plugins and a DAW. On a operating system. Which runs on a computer.

Return to “Soundware”