One Synth Challenge #137: HY-Poly by HY-Plugins ( Peter:H Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can someone please write how many single Instance entries we have this time and share the links/titles please? :)

Done Voting !!

I think there was one track called "hy drone " that sounded like one instance. But he said he used 5 for mpe in the description.

GeneralQ wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:33 amI think there was one track called "hy drone " that sounded like one instance. But he said he used 5 for mpe in the description.
This month only Aro — The Hy-Seas.

My top 3:
] Peter H [ with his outstanding HY - A - Gressive
The Exponent with tasty Seasons
z.prime with constantly great tracks, this time wHY

Voted...

Voted.

vitalker wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:47 am Can someone please write how many single Instance entries we have this time and share the links/titles please? :)
Go,to,the voting page, then count, listen and vote...

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:33 pm Go,to,the voting page, then count, listen and vote...
I didn't participate.

No problem, just register there...
If you don't want to vote, there is also a playlist on Soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/kvrosc/sets/osc-137-hy-poly-free
Last edited by Tj Shredder on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Voted. Some guys did really sorcery. I have so much to learn....

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:55 pm No problem, just register there...
If you don't want to vote, there is also a playlist on Soundcloud:
Thanks, I found the playlist on the first page. The problem is I can't register, because I have an account there, but no one e-mail works and I couldn't recover the password. I wrote to bjporter and waiting for the answer.

@vitalker: i had the same issue with registering. you need to set a password with a very high security level.
try e.g. Norton Password Generator or any other Strong Password Generator of your choice

Neptune wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:11 pm @vitalker: i had the same issue with registering. you need to set a password with a very high security level.
You probably didn't understand. Again: The problem is I can't register, because I have an account there, but no one e-mail works and I couldn't recover the password.
Bjporter already helped me to change the password, but I couldn't recover it with the same e-mail by myself, it just didn't find it.

voted :) great lineup!

Interesting case... I didn't like HY-Poly Free itself, but this month broke all records for the number of tracks I liked from a musical point of view (and, consequently, which I downloaded)!

I don't know... apparently, you guys found something inspiring in it! I don't blame you... :hihi:

In this regard, even though I did not write the track, I felt it necessary to vote and did it! Congratulations to ALL with magnificent masterpieces! :clap:

P.S. it's a pity that Loris doesn't let you download his track Live anymore, but I think it's his right...

Return to “Instruments”