JRR shop info etc

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

gondii wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:20 pm I was able to reset the password now and log back in, thx
Yes it worked here too.

yes, thanks Uncle E for the help, all good now.

Looking forward to JRR Shop emails again, I've actually missed them :oops: :wink: hope thing get sorted soon Eric :tu:

I sill get a

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'jrrshop_mage_LS.orders' doesn't exist, query was: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `orders` AS `main_table` WHERE (`customers_id` = '23082') AND (`orders_status` IN(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9))

when I go to my account, click on Recent Orders and View All

And it still shows my orders only until 2018.

Ive has these issues recently:

Added the Seventh Heaven reverb that was a featured sale to my cart, but the price never reflected the advertised sale price even up to the checkout submit.

The currently featured Steven Slate expansions can't be accessed through the featured deal page.

Earmaster 7 can't be found when clicked on in the featured specials page.

I love JRR for plugs, please fix!

As an IT guy, I see enough red flags here (unexplained downtime, lack of recent backup, no disaster recovery plan) for me to user other resellers.

Search is not working either. Used to show older versions of software. Now, nothing.

Any good alternative resellers?
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:35 pm Any good alternative resellers?
I've had good experiences with AudioDeluxe, Plugin Boutique, and especially Everyplugin.

May have to say goodbye to that extra FORUM discount, I guess.
Sucks, but maybe not worth any potential security risks currently.

Did anybody find out if there was a data breach?
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

I don't really see any data that would be so bad if they got mine. I always used paypal so I don't have a credit card on there thank goodness. Everyone knows my name already :hihi: haha just kidding
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Dirtgrain wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:35 pm Did anybody find out if there was a data breach?
Today I've found out that I have few critical events in Bitdefender logs for jrrshop.com for 9,11,12 of July stating that firefox was trying to connect to jrrshop.com using an untrusted certificate. First event occured on 9.07.2020 at 11:45 PM GMT.
I completely forgot about those events. Since I was visiting jrrshop every other day :) those were suspicious, I thought they're messing with the site.
They offered Studio One 5 on 7'th of July and site's database crashed right after. I believe webserver certificate is not stored in a database so it must have been someone's attempt to solve jrrshop website issues. It's possible that database may have been broken by those repair attempts.
It doesn't mean jrrshop.com experienced an attack and was compromised.

I'd suggest to better communicate issues to clients, I think lack of any information in the official channels (email, facebook, etc.) was the main concern for clients.

Currently, as others, I was able to reset password and log in. My orders are gone since I don't have an account for that long (some reports they can see orders from before 2018), however my name and address details are correct. I even made small purchase after that, transaction was slow but I've received my licenses.

festeringheap wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:23 pm May have to say goodbye to that extra FORUM discount, I guess.
So has it been confirmed there was a data breach?

simmo75 wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:50 am
festeringheap wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:23 pm May have to say goodbye to that extra FORUM discount, I guess.
So has it been confirmed there was a data breach?
how did you get that from that quote? I don't think anyone knows anything.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Instruments”