Studio Mascots and other decorations

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:25 pm on the window ledge...

20200730_202458.jpg
Nice!!!

I've got this on preorder: Image

ooh, i have an old janice :love:
i may have to look at the full band :tu:
also have a gonzo, rowlf and crazy harry :hihi:
im sure theres a miss piggy somewhere too (ex wife may have bagged that ;x )

I've got lots of toys around my music area. But if I had to call anything my "mascot", it would be the dinosaurs on my monitors. I'm actually thinking of packing my Star Wars stuff away, as I've vowed not to give Disney another dollar after their mishandling of the franchise. :x

I would be pretty lax with my definition of 'Studio Mascots', that is why I also included 'other decorations'. As far as I'm concerned, if there is gear in the background (even if it's not visible), it's part of the studio. :)

Man, I need to get another Dr. Teeth figurine. I lost the one I had, when we moved to the valley.

My new bandmates arrived! :hyper: One of them resembles the previous poster (hmmm....)

thats awesome!!!
wonder if i can find space...
anyway, keeping to the rule of "gear in shot" :hihi:
20200803_184500.jpg
theres another eye behind the pops.
need to sort a hook. (shelves came later)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pops!!

That Hannibal Lecter is nice.

I've only got two out (no murders)

Van Goh and Doc!

thats just my horror pops, no gear downstairs so cant show the dc and marvel bits :oops:
still want another lecter, the bit where he escapes from the cage, white vest n pants with a night stick.
and blood splatter.
plus patrick bateman and jack from the shining.

they went a bit mad with pennywise recently, theres about 6 different ones. but i want the tim curry one, also captain spalding.

tbh, i think the modular is less hassle and cost :lol:

thats a nice doc!
i have the lego delorian on my desk :hihi:

Yeah, I can see modular being less hassle (and cost)! The link I shared earlier for the 3 amp dunny's are gone! No where else to be found for now. The one I'm missing is only available in a $300 set... I'm seriously considering it though and then selling off the other sets.

I really wanted to get the lego delorian and same for the Yellow Submarine. I missed out on both of those (at a decent price). I do have the Ecto-1 which was out for while, but now boxed up.

I have very few full collections out... mostly just pieces here and there that I like most.

I do have one DC series that I'll post later.

ive got ecto1 lego too.
didnt buy yellow submarine either, wish id picked 2 up tbh.
knew it would go collectable. nice kit too.

elxsound wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:17 am Image
When I first saw that I thought it was Torgo.

I suppose Vincent Van Gogh could take care of the place while the master is away, but can Torgo paint? :hihi:

ive got a deadpool bob ross, he cant kinda paint :P

(neca also do a bob ross figurine which im tempted by)

Cyberman and Dalek voice changer helmets, one sat on each monitor speaker, a couple of HazMoPos, and a Toy2R Qee that was actually designed by a friend of mine.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

vurt wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:05 pm ive got a deadpool bob ross, he cant kinda paint :P

(neca also do a bob ross figurine which im tempted by)
I didn't even know they had a Deadpool Bob Ross!

Hmmm... the Neca one looks kinda like what would have happened if Bob Ross lived on 5th avenue in NYC. People spend crazy money to look scary. :o

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”