Studio Mascots and other decorations

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:30 pm Cyberman and Dalek voice changer helmets, one sat on each monitor speaker, a couple of HazMoPos, and a Toy2R Qee that was actually designed by a friend of mine.
Customized or designed for regular production?

Definitely a cool line. I've stayed away from this line, but I love some of the releases especially anything in B/W/G color/shade combos. I'd like to get the The First Mate release.... But again, I have to stay away. :(

Mainly keepsakes from family and friends ... Space Cat is from a Kinder Surprise. He used to have a space helmet. but it got broken. He's been to every live show I've done since the early 90's :)

tcc_studio_nick_nacks_2020_web.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elxsound wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:49 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:30 pm Cyberman and Dalek voice changer helmets, one sat on each monitor speaker, a couple of HazMoPos, and a Toy2R Qee that was actually designed by a friend of mine.
Customized or designed for regular production?
Regular production...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

pics or you know the rest :P

Thanks to this thread I wound up preordering Lil' Dumpster Fire. I will always think of KvR when I look at it :hihi:

foosnark wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:52 pm Thanks to this thread I wound up preordering Lil' Dumpster Fire. I will always think of KvR when I look at it :hihi:

:lol:

my delorean, even i adore you :singer:
20200805_191610.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

foosnark wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:52 pm Thanks to this thread I wound up preordering Lil' Dumpster Fire. I will always think of KvR when I look at it :hihi:

I just took a look at the product page for that item. I immediately thought, if I had one of those, I'd install an orange LED under the fire and make it light up!

Then, moments later, I noticed they actually do sell a "night light" version of the product for a little more money. :)

I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

Oh, I missed that version, that's awesome :D Though I kinda think the green "metal" part should have been more opaque.

foosnark wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:40 am Oh, I missed that version, that's awesome :D Though I kinda think the green "metal" part should have been more opaque.
I agree. I'd still be tempted to get one of the unlit versions, and install an orange LED directly underneath the fire section. I'd arrange it so only the fire area lit up, which would make the metal area look opaque, as it would be in real life.

It's a bit of a compromise either way. If you want more light, and want to use it as an actual night light, you'd illuminate the entire product. If it want it to look more like an actual fire in an actual dumpster, you'd restrict the light to only the "fire" area, but that would lessen the amount of light available to function as a night light. Personally, I'd prefer restricting the light to the "fire" area, for added realism.
GlenVision.com

Not really a mascot, but I got a palm tree...

AdvancedFollower wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:55 pm Not really a mascot, but I got a palm tree...
I like it! :)
GlenVision.com

hulk smash way into thread!
20200817_214025.jpg

Man... I'm going to have to seriously up my game. :borg:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

It's here. Later than originally planned, because 2020, of course.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”