NI Monark: 128 free presets based on the Minimoog patchbook by Klaus P. Rausch (old thread reposted)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Monark

zooli78 wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:36 pm re-up please?
thank you!
Check 6 posts up. :tu:

Thanks! :wink:

Hi everyone :)

Long time since someone has replied to this post! Was wondering does anyone still have these moog presets for Monark? Would be super handy if I could get a link, the download link has expired on this the page.

Thanks all!

jaymoustachesingh wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:25 am Hi everyone :)

Long time since someone has replied to this post! Was wondering does anyone still have these moog presets for Monark? Would be super handy if I could get a link, the download link has expired on this the page.

Thanks all!
Hi,

i just updated the Dropbox link in the second post of this thread. It should work now.

Best wishes,
Ingo

PS:
Sicce i had participated in the Beta testing of Synapse Audio The Legend the reprogrammend patch sheets are included in the factory content of The Legend in the "K.P.Rausch Classic Patches" folder (with official permission from Klaus). Since then i admit i never used the Monark patches myself.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Soundware”