Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

mynet wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:26 am
Demuvi wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:40 am The exported multisamples were also imported by Wavelab's resynthesis function to make the whole thing even softer.
Can't find any info about this function? What does it do? Where in Wavelab can I find it?
Thanks!
I would also like to know.

Probably best to email Rene...
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

HTT wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:34 am There was a BF sale last year. My fingers are crossed for another!
Can you remember how much the sale was?

is there a location in explorer/finder for Avenger Drum Samples? Just wondering bc I would want to use those awesome samples/drums with Algonaut Atlas or XO?

Tendou wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:22 pm is there a location in explorer/finder for Avenger Drum Samples? Just wondering bc I would want to use those awesome samples/drums with Algonaut Atlas or XO?

They aren't available as separate wave files afaik.
Part of an encoded bundle (.avxp2)

rsp
sound sculptist

jacksontellerr wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:09 am
HTT wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:34 am There was a BF sale last year. My fingers are crossed for another!
Can you remember how much the sale was?
It was 50%
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

Tendou wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:22 pm is there a location in explorer/finder for Avenger Drum Samples? Just wondering bc I would want to use those awesome samples/drums with Algonaut Atlas or XO?
Get those bad boys bounced out as separate wavs, shouldn't take too long.

mynet wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:26 am
Demuvi wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:40 am The exported multisamples were also imported by Wavelab's resynthesis function to make the whole thing even softer.
Can't find any info about this function? What does it do? Where in Wavelab can I find it?
Thanks!
Try Tone-Uniformizer. You need to create a Loop before.
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

What's the current licence transfer fee cost please ? as I'm looking to sell my licence I've looked on here and seen differing amounts quoted and I can't find any info on the website. I read you can purchase a transfer in the shop but can't find such an entry

Many thanks

Buckster wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:44 am What's the current licence transfer fee cost please ? as I'm looking to sell my licence I've looked on here and seen differing amounts quoted and I can't find any info on the website. I read you can purchase a transfer in the shop but can't find such an entry

Many thanks
I'm considering buying Avenger so I'm looking here and there gathering info about past sales etc.
It seems seller needs to proceed transfer thru support. I know it's a bit dated because you don't have usb dongle for Avenger anymore, but procedure still applies (it seems):

https://www.vengeance-sound.com/faq.php
Question 9: I want to sell a Vengeance Producer Suite / Mastering Suite Plugin, what should I do?

License transfers are possible, but require to sell your dongle together with your product (or an empty dongle, where the license you want to sell has been moved onto by simple drag & drop in the elicenser control center). Licenses can not be moved online, the dongle has to be physically on the computer for license transfer. If the new owner wants to receive future updates or technical support for his product(s), you need to purchase a license transfer from us, so the new owner will be listed in our database. Please contact Nicole "at" Vengeance-Sound.com. There you will get a link for purchase and further infos. Please note, that you only can sell hardware Dongle protected plugins, no 100% digital products, such as samplepacks or soundsets!
Edit: It should be mentioned that second hand licenses become NFR right after transfer.
viewtopic.php?p=7748663#p7748663

DanielPL wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:03 pm
I'm considering buying Avenger so I'm looking here and there gathering info about past sales etc.
It seems seller needs to proceed transfer thru support. I know it's a bit dated because you don't have usb dongle for Avenger anymore, but procedure still applies (it seems):
To correct you there Avenger has never had a USB dongle. Codemeter protection was the first major change they made - perhaps you're getting confused with earlier Vengeance FX plugins which used (and still use) E-licenser and a dongle.

DanielPL wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:03 pm Edit: It should be mentioned that second hand licenses become NFR right after transfer.
I don't think they do, unless they changed their policy mid product-cycle.

m-ac wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:08 pm
DanielPL wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:03 pm Edit: It should be mentioned that second hand licenses become NFR right after transfer.
I don't think they do, unless they changed their policy mid product-cycle.
It would be great then. I haven't thought about it before but it seems more plugins I buy it becomes more important. I mean license activation/deactivation. Wibu seems to be flexible if it's going about licenses:

https://www.wibu.com/magazine/keynote-a ... t-now.html

Do you know, maybe, what is Vengeance's policy when you forgot to deactivate computer before reinstall?

@all
The best place to ask is the avenger facebook forum.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:15 pm @all
The best place to ask is the avenger facebook forum.
I'm sorry, I don't have facebook account. If it's really unwelcome to share such info here I'm going to ask them directly :)

Return to “Instruments”