Wavesfactory Spectre - Multi-band Enhancer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It looks amazing!

:tu:

Ploki wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:00 pm could you elaborate on the NaN bug?
i think this is exactly what i've been getting with Cassette, Pulsar Mu and Unisum in Logic.

also, absolute love on the dark mode. :love:
This bug was present from day 1, not related to the latest Logic update.
It was due to an accidental and very occasional division by 0.

wavesfactory wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:56 pm
thank you.
The cassette thing i reported a week or two ago was a misfire - it was all Mu's fault.

I am absolutely loving this plugin! Nice job Wavesfactory

Already had one of the nicest GUIs in the business, and now Dark Mode is over the top :love:

wavesfactory wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:56 pm
Ploki wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:00 pm could you elaborate on the NaN bug?
i think this is exactly what i've been getting with Cassette, Pulsar Mu and Unisum in Logic.

also, absolute love on the dark mode. :love:
I still have the NaN bug, even though I am using 1.5.5 VST3 :( It happens very frequently but randomly when I adjust the band level from where the numbers are or the Q factor, the clipping signal after the error gives me the scare of my life lol. It's such a nice tool, but but quite unusable in this state (also never write nan in the parameters :hihi:). Hopefully there will be a fix.

Hi. Are demo links available? Didn't see any on the site. Thanks-

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:03 pm Hi. Are demo links available? Didn't see any on the site. Thanks-
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... 01-Spectre

Click where it says "trial version".

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:03 pm Hi. Are demo links available? Didn't see any on the site. Thanks-
point your browser to:
https://www.wavesfactory.com/audio-plugins/spectre/

scroll down a little bit and there you might be able to see:
Download the demo for free
See for yourself what Spectre can do for your mix.
with a big fat button that says "download"

HKStudio wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:10 pm I still have the NaN bug, even though I am using 1.5.5 VST3 :( It happens very frequently but randomly when I adjust the band level from where the numbers are or the Q factor, the clipping signal after the error gives me the scare of my life lol. It's such a nice tool, but but quite unusable in this state (also never write nan in the parameters :hihi:). Hopefully there will be a fix.
Have you upgraded your OS to Big Sur?

If you visit the website in your phone you won't see the download button.

Yep, on a smartphone. Got it through Plugin Boutique, thanks!

wavesfactory wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:53 am
HKStudio wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:10 pm I still have the NaN bug, even though I am using 1.5.5 VST3 :( It happens very frequently but randomly when I adjust the band level from where the numbers are or the Q factor, the clipping signal after the error gives me the scare of my life lol. It's such a nice tool, but but quite unusable in this state (also never write nan in the parameters :hihi:). Hopefully there will be a fix.
Have you upgraded your OS to Big Sur?
I'm using Windows 10 actually, running on Studio One 4. I've to try if it happens with VST2 as well.
edit: VST2 is not even showing up in my DAW but I can see the .dll in the vst folder :?

I know I'm late to the party, but my current situation gave me time to check out some plug-ins I missed in the last couple of years. Have to admit that I am in love with this plug-in. It looks awesome (the light skin that is, don't care for the dark version), sounds even better and is a joy to use.

have been using IKs tape machines before and while I really like them on subtle settings, they never got me excited. This does however. I use it on the kick, the drumbus, the bass, the guitars and the vocals.... heck even the master channel gets one.

Return to “Effects”