Obsession Sound Library - 300 Brand New Sounds

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just released my 82nd sound library. This one for Synapse Audio's Obsession.

There is an intro offer of $25 for this huge library for the first 20 units sold. After 20 are sold, the price goes up to $59.95.

Here is a Soundcloud demo that is almost an hour long.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... new-sounds

Demo was made with no external FX.

You can check out the offer HERE

Don't forget to check out my other 81 libraries HERE

So you either never sell 20 units of any of your libraries, or you're just blatantly lying to make people think they're getting a good deal.

Reefius wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:34 am So you either never sell 20 units of any of your libraries, or you're just blatantly lying to make people think they're getting a good deal.
My sales are abysmal. Would you like to see my sales ledger. Know how many of these I've sold so far? 2. And usually, after the first week, these libraries fade into obscurity.

That's why I make the number 20. The chances of it happening are slim to none and that way people get a lot of patches very cheap. And if by chance I do make 20 sales, it would have been more money than I've dreamt of making and would be glad to jack the price up to $60 and never make another sale.

So please, let me make my 20 sales and and actually make some money doing this. It would make me incredibly happy.

PS - So before accusing people of things (your post will be reported) how about getting your facts straight.

For anybody who wants to question my integrity, this is the KVR news item for my last library Diva Retro Collection.

https://www.kvraudio.com/news/wagsrfm-r ... diva-49063

You will notice it says $20 through July 5 and then the price goes up to $25.

Now, here is the sales page for the library.

http://www.wagsrfm.com/divaretro/

Notice the price. $25.

I'll put up with a lot of shit from this forum but when people start calling me unethical with no substantiated proof, that's where I draw the line.

Here are the sales figures for my last 18 libraries

Padshop Pro 7
Infinite Pro 2
HALion 6 6
ANA 2 3
Biotek 2 5
Zebra 2 AMB 7
Dune 2 AMB 5
Softube W3 8
Omnisphere 7
Dune 3 5
Voltage Mod 5
Pigments 11
Ascension 1
MsoundFactory 8
Fathom79 2
Pigments 2 5
Diva Retro 5
Obsession 2

20 sales of a $25 library would be $500.

My income for all of 2020 so far is $1221

Believe me, I don't do this for the money. I'd make more working minimum wage at a McDonalds. I do this because it gives me something to do and whatever I make is essentially expense free since all these synths were bought to make music with. At best, the income helps support my habit but that's about it.

Anybody else like to question my integrity as a businessman?

Jackass.

Wow - I'm a large percentage of your sales :-) Keep up the good work.

emasters wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:31 pm Wow - I'm a large percentage of your sales :-) Keep up the good work.
Yeah Ed, you've been a real blessing and I appreciate all your support.

Thanks for sharing. This thread has motivated me to browse your soundbanks, and I'll plan to pick at least one up in the next few days. I'm ashamed to admit quite how many of these synths I have -- so it'll be a project to decide which one(s).

wombat778 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:54 pm Thanks for sharing. This thread has motivated me to browse your soundbanks, and I'll plan to pick at least one up in the next few days. I'm ashamed to admit quite how many of these synths I have -- so it'll be a project to decide which one(s).
No rush. They're not going anywhere. But before you get anything, ask me first because some libraries are better than others.

Actually, here are my best libraries.

Omnisphere
Falcon
Serum
Softube Module
Bazille
All The Arturia Libraries
Legend
PolyM
Aparillo
Repro-5

Thats good to know! Falcon, Bazille, Pigments and Repro-5 were already high on my list...

Return to “Soundware”