Need help

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can not currently find my application for MAutoPitch install went fine just cant open what i downloaded or at least locate it? :clown:

I cannot help you with your problem, because I have a hard time understanding what your problem actually is.
Here are some tips on how you can write your posts in order to increase the possibility of people being able to help you:
  • Write in the topic title what you actually need help with (e.g. “need help with Melda plugins installation”
  • Be sure to mention what operating system and which DAW you use, and which version each is.
  • What is it exactly that doesn’t work, what do you expect it to do and what steps have you exactly done so far
In short: provide more information. As it is now, it is rather impossible to guess from your post what actually doesn’t work or what you were even tying to do, let alone give useful tips.

Hi, you have posted in a very generic world-wide forum for getting started with making music using a computer.

MAutoPitch... Does not ring any bells. But google says it's from Melda Productions. They have a separate subforum here:
viewforum.php?f=138

When reposting there, then better also state at least your platform: Windows PC, Mac, iPad, Android...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”