REFLEX-PRO-X out now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REFLEX-PRO-X

Finally after decades of waiting and endless delays of release schedules REFLEX-PRO-X is alive and kicking...

https://youtu.be/mQMLH7iivPY

Main features are:
  • 4 true stereo delay channels with inter feedback and input routings
  • 3 effect slots for each channel
  • 4 delay modes featuring enhanced feedback options and extended tap mode
  • 4x4 feedback matrix for complex feedback networks
  • more than 20 selected customizable effects with countless combination possibilities
  • Extensive modulation options
  • LFOs, Trancegates as modulation source as well as...
  • Envelope followers for ducking and dynamic effects
  • Modulation logic
  • Master FX section
  • ...and more
You can get the demo version from the REFELX-PRO-X product site. ...check it out! I hope you like it!

https://soundcloud.com/stw-2/sets/refle ... ound-demos

There's an introduction offer lasting the next two weeks. You can grab it for 69.-€ instead of 89.-€
This discount is permanent for Reflex Pro customers even after the intro offer expired!

Cheers, Stefan
Last edited by stw on Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Looks great, can't wait to test it.
Is their ducking?

To be clear, there is no discount for existing owners ?

Also wondering

This sounds lush! Great work, trying to resist.... Think I may break...

Hi there Stefan :) Just had a half hour play and read through the manual. Wow!! :hyper: I really can't put into words just how impressed I am with this initially.

"Right click (alternatively ALT+left click) the center of a knob to bring up a Drop down menu for modulation source selection" doesn't work with the the VST3 version in Reaper. I have tried many combinations of right clicking and left clicking both with and without ALT or other modifiers but the REFLEX-PRO-X drop down menu for modulation source selection doesn't appear. Right clicking works fine with the VST2 version. So, I am guessing this some sort of conflict with the Steinberg VST3 right click for automation menu which has been implemented with the VST3 version of REFLEX-PRO-X and the right click drop down menu for modulation source selection which has been used in REFLEX-PRO-X.

One thing I would really like, which shouldn't be too difficult to implement but could really add to REFLEX-PRO-X's possibilites:- REFLEX PRO2 had 3 audio channel inputs with 1 channel being for sidechain. Now REFLEX-PRO-X has 4 audio channel inputs with 2 channels for sidechain. It would be great to have the option of being able to assign either one of these 2 channels as a sidechain audio source rather than, as it is at the moment, only being able to use the 2 sidechain channels at the same time as one stereo source. This would give an extra source for sidechain modulation. Route your kick to channel 3 and route your hit to channel 4. Modulate one filter with your kick, modulate another filter with your hit.......two separate sources for sidechain modulation :hyper:

Bought it :tu: :party:
Last edited by hesnotthemessiah on Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Wonderful delay and so much more! Congratulations for the release!

simmo75 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:23 pm Looks great, can't wait to test it.
Is their ducking?
Yes, you can do ducking by modulating the plugin's volume with one of it's modulation envelopes. A modulation envelope can be controlled by an audio input to the plugin.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:04 pm Hi there Stefan :) Just had a half hour play and read through the manual. Wow!! :hyper: I really can't put into words just how impressed I am with this initially.
Thanks for the kudos!
"Right click (alternatively ALT+left click) the center of a knob to bring up a Drop down menu for modulation source selection" doesn't work with the the VST3 version in Reaper...
Sorry that's an outdated info in the manual. The actual key alternative for modulation source selection is 'Shift+ left double click'. I already fixed that in the manual. You're right, the whole trouble starts with lot of host/format combinations having their very own behaviour. And if one tries to find any key combination which fits for all without loosing the DAW's functionality you're doomed.
One thing I would really like, which shouldn't be too difficult to implement but could really add to REFLEX-PRO-X's possibilites:- ...use the 2 sidechain channels at the same time as one stereo source.
Well... it depends. It's a similar story as above. What works fine in Reaper may destroy input/output settings in other formats. Especially AU is a diva. Anyway i take the idea and maybe i can implement it in future updates.
Bought it :tu: :party:
Very much appreciated...Thank you! :tu:

stw wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:00 pm
hesnotthemessiah wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:04 pm
One thing I would really like, which shouldn't be too difficult to implement but could really add to REFLEX-PRO-X's possibilites:- ...use the 2 sidechain channels at the same time as one stereo source.
Well... it depends. It's a similar story as above. What works fine in Reaper may destroy input/output settings in other formats. Especially AU is a diva. Anyway i take the idea and maybe i can implement it in future updates.
I don't think it would destroy input/output settings in VST formats. Just means adding another two options to the side chain input list in RELEX PRO X - Left Input (Channel 3) and Right Input (Channel 4) alongside the current option of Stereo Input (Channels 3+4 combined). So you could then have an extra side chain channel by choosing to use the current stereo configuration of channels 3+4 as two separately selectable individual mono audio channels sources rather than as one stereo source.
Last edited by hesnotthemessiah on Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Duplicate postie
Last edited by hesnotthemessiah on Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duplicate post

hesnotthemessiah wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:27 pm Duplicate post
The side effect of using REFLEX-PRO-X...

This thing is seriously powerful.
Congrats to the dev!

nordickvr wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:37 pm
The side effect of using REFLEX-PRO-X...

This thing is seriously powerful.
Congrats to the dev!
😉👍

Congradulations Stefan! Great to see Reflex Pro Upgraded. I'm sure a lot of hardwork went into it for you have taken a long time developing it. The Audio-demo's sound lovely, can't wait to try the VST-demo! It looks very sophisticated and powerfull!
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

Return to “Effects”