XSRDO Analogy Official Release

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rafa1981 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:32 pm It seems that you forgot either to add one file or to delete its reference in some config/code. See attachment.
Sorry about that.
v0.990 does not load ScrollBar.bmp but the previous versions did.
Do you still have a previous version installed in a different folder that is causing a conflict.

I've updated the install today with a better error report. Please download and re-install. If you get the
same error please can you post an image of the message box like you did above.

Many thanks
Kirsty

Erisian wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:33 pm I get an error message saying the graphics will not display because - and then a huge list of files that are missing, then it crashes. It does this both in Cakewalk and VST Host. Also, the smallest size is now too big for my monitor. :(
I'll look into it.
I dropped laptop display support in this version. Can you tell me the window size you would like.

Regards
Kirsty

I think that I thought the same, so I packed the old version to a zip and erased. I did so because Reaper was recognizing it as a new plugin.

I also did two installs, as I have my plugins in subfolders under my vst folder, and the first install didn't create it. I erased both the dll and the analogy folder. I will try again later today or maybe tomorrow.

kirsty roland wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:04 am
Erisian wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:33 pm I get an error message saying the graphics will not display because - and then a huge list of files that are missing, then it crashes. It does this both in Cakewalk and VST Host. Also, the smallest size is now too big for my monitor. :(
I'll look into it.
I dropped laptop display support in this version. Can you tell me the window size you would like.

Regards
Kirsty
Sorry I bugged you with the error message - I solved it. I should have renamed the folder to 0_990 before installing instead of after. Analogy was trying to find the files in a folder that doesn't exist! :oops:

My monitor size is 1600x900.

Beautiful! thank you Kirsty :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Reinstalling fixed it for me too.

Erisian wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:46 pm Sorry I bugged you with the error message - I solved it. I should have renamed the folder to 0_990 before installing instead of after. Analogy was trying to find the files in a folder that doesn't exist! :oops:

My monitor size is 1600x900.
Thanks, I'll add some other custom window sizes to the installer while I work on a zoom in/out method.

Kirsty :)

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:54 pm Beautiful! thank you Kirsty :tu:
rafa1981 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:12 pm Reinstalling fixed it for me too.
Great news.

Can you tell me if the Plugin Module, M102 Audio Input is working as intended.
Does it install and show up as a module in Analogy and does it work in your various hosts.
I've only been able to test it in Mulabs and Reaper.

It does, but it lets pass the audio through, so it worked as a send. To workaround it I just set the output of the previous plugin and the input of analogy to channels 3-4 and the output of analogy to 1-2 (on Reaper).

I didn't have a lot of time to play unfortunately.

rafa1981 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:30 am It does, but it lets pass the audio through, so it worked as a send. To workaround it I just set the output of the previous plugin and the input of analogy to channels 3-4 and the output of analogy to 1-2 (on Reaper).

I didn't have a lot of time to play unfortunately.
Thanks, it's nice to know that works.

...and here's something a bit more adventurous.
M150.jpg
It works as a Plugin Module :tu:
This GUI is for my own personal use because I don't want to get into trouble with Korg.
However, if anyone can come up with a different royalty free graphic design I'll happily distribute it to you all.
Just contact me for the details.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

If i load the new version in FL Studio 20.7.1 it crashs.
FL hang up and shut down
Sad, hope someone knows a solution
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

I had a similar problem in Reaper too, even after deleting old versions. Just loading the plugin brought down the DAW.

To bring the plugin back to life, I had to rename the <something>Bank.bnk to something else (e.g. <something>Bank.bnk.old), load the plugin; which will now complain of missing presets, then rename the bank to its original name and load it. It worked stable after that.

I'm going to alter the way Analogy install's and works. Basically, makeing it a lot simpler.
I intend to have just one file containing the main core graphics with add-on Plugin Modules getting access to their own GUI.
This will streamline the whole plugin and should eliminate all the issues you guys are having.
I'll post an update soon.

Sorry for the messy install issues :(

Kirsty

Updated to v0.992

- Improved installation program
- Improved plugin internal file management
- Reinstated laptop monitor window size
- Improved GUI graphics

Free download from my blog as usual
http://xsrdo.blogspot.com/

Return to “Modular Synthesis”