REFLEX-PRO-X out now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REFLEX-PRO-X

After demoing, I bought it :)
It’s incredible! Congratulations to the dev.

Definitely seems to kick ass, this thing :tu:

Is Reflex multi-touch capable?

Kalamata Kid wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:38 pm Is Reflex multi-touch capable?
Why don’t you demo it and find out?
I don’t have touch screens.

FYI:
I just fixed a bug, well, not really a bug but a false bitmap which went into the latest release packages.
The FEEDBACK FX selector showed false effects. :scared:
In fact the FB FX section holds only a subset of the PRE/POST effects.
Please download the actual version (v1.0.1r7) from the stw-audio website. It should show the right effects in the FB FX selector.

Cheers, Stefan

BTW: No special multi touch capabilities in REFLEX-PRO-X

FYI: The REFLEX-PRO-X Intro offer is EXTENDED to August 31. 2020!

If you didn't already take the chance to get the discount you have 10 days left to grab it for
69.-€ (instead of 89.-€ regular price)

You can get the demo version from the REFELX-PRO-X product site. ...check it out!

Oh, my browser gives me a warning when downloading the demo zip file. You might want to look into that!

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:51 pm Oh, my browser gives me a warning when downloading the demo zip file. You might want to look into that!
:o thanks for the information Biome_Digital!
If you'd be so kind to tell me which browser on which platform and which warning i definitely will look into it!
Nevertheless the zips are safe!

Cheers, Stefan

stw wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:14 pm
Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:51 pm Oh, my browser gives me a warning when downloading the demo zip file. You might want to look into that!
:o thanks for the information Biome_Digital!
If you'd be so kind to tell me which browser on which platform and which warning i definitely will look into it!
Nevertheless the zips are safe!

Cheers, Stefan
Chrome on windows. Never seen the warning before actually. Maybe a new chrome feature?

I absolutely love Reflex Pro, I haven't touched another delay plugin since I bought it. Congrats to the dev for creating an incredible effect.

This one is very cool, and pretty complex.

This plugin has some great sounds but the mix knob doesn't play as well or easily

Biome_Digital wrote:Oh, my browser gives me a warning when downloading the demo zip file. You might want to look into that! ...
Chrome on windows. Never seen the warning before actually. Maybe a new chrome feature?
Meanwhile i tried the downloads with chrome on various Win10 installations and couldn't reproduce any warning. :neutral:

andrewbrewer wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:54 am This one is very cool, and pretty complex.
Thanks for the kudos. Yes, it's not just another delay. To dig into its full potential it surely has some learning curve. If i find time i'll try to do some demo videos. The manual will be updated as well.
Tweaking the presets and do some trial and error with different variations is always a good start for own creations.

acousticglue wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:01 pm This plugin has some great sounds but the mix knob doesn't play as well or easily
Not sure what this means? Could you explain which mix knob you mean?

If I put plugin on send and use that way is fine. There are presets w distortion that when wet mix turns down the distortion stayed up. Maybe an easy fix maybe just me

acousticglue wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:06 pm If I put plugin on send and use that way is fine. There are presets w distortion that when wet mix turns down the distortion stayed up. Maybe an easy fix maybe just me
If you could name a preset which shows that behaviour i'll check what's going on. Couldn't find any problems so far.

@all: I'm sorting out improvements which could go into the next update right now. Beside some minor fixes Tap Tempo set and left/right shifting of tap-delay step values is already in. If you drop your ideas here i can take them into account.

And a short reminder: Intro offer ends tomorrow. So just 24 hours left to get the discount!

Cheers, Stefan

Return to “Effects”