Music has died.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:07 pm https://youtu.be/P9d5WPSmmaU

i dont think theyre girls...
I dunno - bit of makeup and...

vurt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:07 pm i dont think theyre girls...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnMzSNeNRXw
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hahaha. Thats why none of you are succesfull! You do not understand how it Works.

Today we do not fall in love with music. We fall in love with an artist. His or her image. A status. Not the artist music is on sale, the artist is up for sale. Do you think kids dream of Justin biebers last song or about him. You all think you know ot all and are so stupid to laugh with my post. I know how our brain Works:) i know what you need to do to become a big star but I do not want it. I want people to love my music. They do not need to think I am cool and love me.

Do not be afraid. I will leave this forum now. Have fun laughing at me. I am sure some people will understand it.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:16 pm Hahaha. Thats why none of you are succesfull! You do not understand how it Works.

Today we do not fall in love with music. We fall in love with an artist. His or her image. A status. Not the artist music is on sale, the artist is up for sale. Do you think kids dream of Justin biebers last song or about him. You all think you know ot all and are so stupid to laugh with my post. I know how our brain Works:) i know what you need to do to become a big star but I do not want it. I want people to love my music. They do not need to think I am cool and love me.

Do not be afraid. I will leave this forum now. Have fun laughing at me. I am sure some people will understand it.
theres a whole world of music outside what kids think about.
if you understood that,youd be less inclined to worry about the death of music.

Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:16 pm Today we do not fall in love with music. We fall in love with an artist. His or her image.
Speak for yourself…

Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:16 pm Hahaha. Thats why none of you are succesfull! You do not understand how it Works.
So what's your excuse?

whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 pm
So what's your excuse?
id call being asked to join one of your favoudite bands of all time, since you first saw them live at 12 years old, reasonably successful :hihi:
even if i did say no!

I think every generation has despaired of their children's way of doing things and your problem with videos taking over from music was expressed many years ago by Frank Zappa in an interview. I daresay a number of others have made the same complaint so it's nothing new. My complaint is that much modern music is written, not by musicians, who at least have some feel for music, but by producers who only need somebody with a pretty face and the pitch shifter and drum machine can do the rest.

RIP, Music. You died far too young. :(

Chapelle wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:34 pm RIP, Music. You died far too young. :(
home taping killed it, y'know. the warning signs were there, everyone knew it was gonna happen...

Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:42 pmI will make it live again.
:hail:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The Universe started in a bang. It'll die in perfect silence. Just enjoy whatever you can in between.

Aloysius wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:38 pm
Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:42 pmI will make it live again.
:hail:
lazarus muzak.

Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:16 pm
I will leave this forum now.
Somehow, I doubt that.

Mozex wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:42 pm I have come to a conclusion. In these days, music seems to have died.
change the channel, make an effort

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”