Meet you in Kyoto (Synthwave/80s)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another track inspired by Kyoto, Japan. Hope you like it. :)

https://soundcloud.com/halonmusic/sunbe ... iginal-mix
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

that was good, Hal. really liked the soundset and the mix was pleasant.
i liked it to the end :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Oh thank you Layzer! I'm happy you liked it :tu: More to come soon :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I really like this track and the title fits it perfectly. I love the overall vibe. I look forward to hearing more from you.
Software: Reason 10, Acid Pro 8, Reaper, Sibelius,RapidComposer,Captain Plugins, Orb Plugins
https://soundcloud.com/devin-cooper-620205327
Need help with writing Lyrics, Try This: https://lyricstudio.net/?via=devin

silenthill2006 wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:52 pm I really like this track and the title fits it perfectly. I love the overall vibe. I look forward to hearing more from you.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. :hug: Yes more to come very very soon :)

This is nice! Great sound design, mix, composition. The percussion is really well done, and I like the "fat" sound of the snare and how well it sits in the mix.
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

MalToné wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:50 pm This is nice! Great sound design, mix, composition. The percussion is really well done, and I like the "fat" sound of the snare and how well it sits in the mix.
Thank you! I really appreciate it :)

Well, this was easy to find. First page. Reminds me of the new age stuff I listened to back in the 90s. Very well performed and mixed and very easy to listen to. Of course I was a big fan of this stuff back then. Don't do it myself because I don't have the feel for it but always nice to listen to.

:tu:

wagtunes wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:53 pm Well, this was easy to find. First page. Reminds me of the new age stuff I listened to back in the 90s. Very well performed and mixed and very easy to listen to. Of course I was a big fan of this stuff back then. Don't do it myself because I don't have the feel for it but always nice to listen to.

:tu:
Thank you so much, i really appreciate it :hug:

Nice tune. I like when things get cookin around 1:22. Then it's nice when you drop the drums out at 2:40 to chill things out. Nice sounds.

ecamburn wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:22 pm Nice tune. I like when things get cookin around 1:22. Then it's nice when you drop the drums out at 2:40 to chill things out. Nice sounds.
Thank you! Appreciate it :tu:

Great synth arrangement. Nice choice of sounds and mix. Kudos! :tu:

nice mix, everything sits in its own space and allows everything a chance to come through.
reminds me of 80s films.
driving along a freeway at night, the lights flashing over the protaganists face as he leaves this damn city, for good this time...
end credits roll :)

Nice track, sounds quite chilly, starting 1:40 it's getting interesting most, and stays for the rest of the track. I also like the synths starting 3:03. good arrangement. Only comment i can give is that the drums could be a little wider or could use a bit more volume.
Gear: I9 9900k Desktop, 32gb ram, 1T SSD, Licensed Bitwig Studio, Nektar Panorama P6, Novation Launchpad MKII, Roli Performance Kit Studio edition, KRK Rokit 6 Monitors, G&L Legacy Tribute Guitar, Boss Katana 50W

Excellent piece! I love the laid-back mood.

Return to “Music Cafe”