More Than I Can Say cha cha karaoke Instrumental version

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

This actually wasn't bad. It helps that I didn't like the song when it came out so there is no way it could be ruined. I think that's what was wrong with the Beatles tunes. For one thing, and you probably wouldn't even know this, the MIDI files you downloaded had wrong notes in them for the lead and that really made it cringe worthy. Karaoke Beatles is bad enough but when the notes are wrong, well, that's just inexcusable. That's why I opted not to say anything.

Anyway, this song was passable.

Can I make a request. You can say not but I figure I have nothing to lose by asking. I'd like you to do the following:

1. Create a custom beat all by yourself. No MIDI file. Just make a beat. It doesn't have to be fancy. Just as long as it's your own beat.

2. Create a bass line to go with the beat. Again, it doesn't have to be fancy. Just as long as it's your own bass line.

3. Create a pad to go with the bass line. Again, no MIDI file and it doesn't have to be fancy. Just something that goes with the bass line.

4. Create a lead line (melody) to go over the top of all of it.

5. Make the song structure AAB or something similar to Penny Lane, which is AAB.

If you need to hear an example of what I'm talking about, I can record something using these exact steps and upload it for you to listen to.

To be honest, this karaoke stuff is very difficult for me to listen to. I know a lot of people love it, yourself being one of them, but I just can't get into it. I have never gone to a karaoke bar in my life. I have never sang karaoke. I have no desire to ever sing karaoke. Its popularity can't be denied but I'm not one of the target audience.

I will be happy to listen to any original material you upload but for me, this stuff is almost torture and it has nothing to do with you. It would be like asking me to listen to rap. I hate rap (maybe more than karaoke) and will simply not listen to it.

Hope you understand.

Looking forward to hearing your original material.

Return to “Music Cafe”