The most annoying instruments, fx, and in general things people put in their music?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For me personally, a lot of the pop music that goes viral is just annoying. For example, "The Middle", that song made me want to blow my goddamn head off every time I heard it. So, what things can you not stand that is excepted into (mostly) pop music nowadays?

I don't want to be the type of person that says, "ThErE Is No GoOd MuSiC AnYmOrE", because we all know that is just bs.

Badly written vocals that out of place/ auto tune.
We come and goes anyway.

dont know about instruments or fx...
but if i hear one more song about the effects of the cme on non biological living entitites and their commerce and how this in turn effects the mass of various interstellarobject, i shall implode! :tantrum:

that and autotune.

kbbbbb kbbbbb kbbbbb kbbbbb kbbbbb

Reggaeton&co

loud af fake drums with literally 0% dynamics or tone. a "bass part" that is one note on one rhythm the entire track. One-bar loops.

Auto tune :tantrum:

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

when it comes to videos, not enough hats. well not the right hats!

increasingly ashamed to be a part of this community

;) ;)

:hihi:

no one's using that :shrug:
I'm about to downvote somebody, look out

i felt a disturbance in the force,
a million voices crying out at once, all downvoted in a single moment, then nothing.

Vocals pitched up or down an octave or two.

"Singing show contestant " vocals.

Poser grit or any other vocal affectations.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

Somebody who heavily studied one of the 5-ish different ways of singing, and sounds like 1000s of others who did that, such as "husky-voiced insecure mumbling sincere emo-post-teen". In the 80s the singers may have been technically less skilled, but nobody sounded the same!
Best Regards

Roman Empire

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”