vurt-pirate station broadcasting from inside a lemon.(full length re upload)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by vurt on Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

After 16 seconds I was starting to think there was something wrong with my sound system. Takes a while for the sound. Anyway, this is creepy. So that's what it sounds like from inside a lemon? How did you find one big enough to crawl inside? The low sound kind of sounds like a cello. I know it's not a cello but it sounds like a cello. Well, a sick cello. A very sick cello. It sounds like octaves for the most part until that other sound comes in that sounds like, well, I'm not sure what it sounds like. It's that left speaker thingy.

All in all, quite weird. It's not quite sci fi soundtrack material because there's too much pitched sound. But it's not conventional music either so I don't know where it belongs. Maybe serenading whales?

I am surprised it isn't longer. Not even 8 minutes is kind of skimpy for you. Is there an extended version of the lemon?

ATTENTION: vurt has telepathically contacted me, informing me that he has been absorbed into the lemon. He will no longer be able to post here.
A well-behaved signature.

I will listen to this sometime soon. Wagtunes' review has me curious.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:56 pm
I am surprised it isn't longer. Not even 8 minutes is kind of skimpy for you. Is there an extended version of the lemon?
hmm something has gone wrong.
it should be 14 mins. it seems to have ended the upload half way, as it just nds rathrr than fades grrr.
ill try and get it sorted.

An absolute adventure, thank you thank you

7:56 is my download in a lemon

You know what, my audio interface played that back at 88.2. I noticed afterwards when I opened youtube and it was all chipmunks

Re-listening shall commence once soberer

this is good for eating popcorn
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

.jon wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:55 am You know what, my audio interface played that back at 88.2.

:oops: thanks, now i know where ive messed up.
bloody idiot sometimes :dog:
ill reupload after tea :D

.jon wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:48 pm An absolute adventure, thank you thank you

7:56 is my download in a lemon
should be 14:46 and is now re upped and does indeed show 14:46 here :D

layzer wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:06 am this is good for eating popcorn
your mum makes nice popcorn :)

*sick burn*

:lol:

JerGoertz wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:24 pm ATTENTION: vurt has telepathically contacted me, informing me that he has been absorbed into the lemon. He will no longer be able to post here.
the lemon, is a lie!

propaganda! fear the lemon!!!

There´s something wrong with the Stereo Image.
And how about MB-Comping?

GRUMP wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:39 pm There´s something wrong with the Stereo Image.
And how about MB-Comping?
its just a straight record from the modular to a two track. no mixing/compression at all.

the stereo image is always a bit "off" its by design, i like to mess with peoples expectations :)
not like im making pop music :hihi:

thanks for listening.

one of your better efforts , by my standards ...
as always , the minimal aspects attract me , but the mind-fcukery
served up by the stereo field is superb ...

Return to “Music Cafe”