i need help with reaper.

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello friends, i need your help.i have an instrument track (drums) and i put effectrix on insert and actived the midi control. i have created a midi track to send the note to start a pattern effect, the instrument track receive the midi note control but it also change the effectrix pattern because of the drums note.can someone explain how to send send to effectrix to change the pattern but in the same time ignore the drums midi note ?
i am areaper newbie, i came from cubase 10 and i can t just go back to cubase i feel more confortable with reaper.thx.Nicolas
Last edited by hivkorn on Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

You should ask on the Reaper forum. Also include a screenshot on your tracks because it's hard to understand what your tracks look like.

Probably the easiest way to do this is to send your drums to a new track with effectrix on in and make sure that the send has midi disabled. Then just put the midi clips for controlling effectrix on the new track.
Also try asking on the Reaper forum. Lots of friendly and helpful people there.

do you mean it work like sidechain?

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

deleted
Last edited by replicant X on Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Each DAW has a different sound.

ho yeah !! i understand ! i will try that thx guys :)

If it's a drummachine, set from plugin wrapper that it won't send midi through. Then send midi from midi track to effectrix.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”