Humble Bundle: Coral Painter 2023 | Painshop Pro 2023 | Video Studio | AfterShot Pro

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Humble Bundle Deals - See The Last Pages Of The Thread
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:12 pm, edited 35 times in total.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

I already grabbed Vegas Pro Edit 15 and Soundforge Studio 12 in a earlier deal. Even bigger bang for the buck.

Nice! Yeah a couple worthwhile upgrades here as well :tu:

Um, the site is being weird for me atm. What do you get at each level?

$1 - Music Maker + $40 in-app coupon for content

Beat The Average (currently around $20) - ACID Music Studio 11, Soundpool EDM Discharge

$25 - Video Pro X11, Vegas Movie Studio 16 Platinum, Sound Forge Audio Studio 13

Thanks yellowmix!

Sorted out!!!

If you have no money or already have these, Music Maker is also free to use but as with the version above, use of Soundpool content needs a licence for commercial use and costs around 50 Euro. This doesn't apply to the included instruments according to their FAQ, http://magazine.magix.com/en/commercial-use-of-music/

Music Maker
https://www.magix.com/us/music/music-ma ... czf8paqJw3
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Seems these were not upgrades for the past deals with the vegas stuff, still pretty good deal
for those who don't already have some of it. So if you got those deals previously, not much to look
at here I guess.

No, and not that it matters much, 'cause it's still a good deal. Just be aware that both VPX 11 and Vegas Movie Studio 16 are not the current versions.

As long as these are stable versions, being a few versions behind really doesn't matter for me... I also use Hitfilm Pro 16, which had recent update in the past week, and I've still yet to get my head into that. So it looks likes all the busses have turned up all at once in the audio / video and effects world atm, along with updates to 3D software like Blender and ZBrush 2021 getting animated dynamics / physics.... and other effects software..

https://youtu.be/1PIBYG_Veos

THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:17 pm As long as these are stable versions, being a few versions behind really doesn't matter for me... I also use Hitfilm Pro 16, which had recent update in the past week
Isn't it Hitfilm 15 or Davinci Resolve 16? :)
Is there any point into getting Vegas when you are already quite happy with Resolve?

sinkmusic wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:56 pm
THE INTRANCER wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:17 pm As long as these are stable versions, being a few versions behind really doesn't matter for me... I also use Hitfilm Pro 16, which had recent update in the past week
Isn't it Hitfilm 15 or Davinci Resolve 16? :)
Is there any point into getting Vegas when you are already quite happy with Resolve?
It never hurts to have options when it comes to video editors, and having new tools and ways of working to work on projects. You can intermix effects plugins in different ways. I thought I got the numbering wrong, but had to rush right shutting my system down before I realised.

I primarily use Hitfilm Pro now though... I did use After Effects CS2 but that ended up being dead for Win10. I used Davinci Resolve & Fusion for a few projects... like employing bubbles in underwater sea scenes.
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas Movie Studio is the cut down intro version of Vegas. Video Pro X is from MAGIX's other line; imports audio from Music Maker and syncs with Samplitude etc.

These are both only one version behind; VPX 12 came out only recently.

I purchased that humble bundle for 25 bucks, which is really a good package. I had vegas movie 11 (yeah really old :hihi:) and was interested in vegas movie 16, but video pro x turns out to be a useful video editor (vst plugin hosting, multicam feature, 3D editor, cool intro/outro templates and so on..) only that hardwareencoding seems to work with intel and nvidia, but i have amd, but as long the cpu renders at 60% it is ok for me.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”