K Brown Synth Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where can I get full Kbrown vst bundle?

This link is at the bottom of each of my posts.

Hello everybody! The last messages here were not so long ago, perhaps someone else comes here...
First of all, I would like to Express my great respect and admiration to Mr. Kevin Brown for a tremendous amount of work of amazing quality! I would dare to talk about the drawbacks if we were talking about 1-2 ... 5 plugins, but it's like a digitized legacy of the Era! Dozens of synthesizers, the originals of which I will never even see with my own eyes... I would like one or more of your masterpieces to become the synth of the month in OSC, if not for their requirements for Win and Mac support.
By the way, someone has already made presets for three of your synthesizers (sorry if this was mentioned earlier, I didn't read the entire branch):
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/tonus- ... roductions
I would like to ask if your site is working now? If so, this is a problem on my part, I can't go to it. There may be restrictions from the provider... In any case, are there other places where your synths are placed? I know they are on vst4free. But you made so many edits in the course of communication on this forum. Vst4free contains the latest versions of your plugins?
Thank you very much again for these great things! :hail:

kevin brown wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:53 pm This link is at the bottom of each of my posts.
Hi Kevin,

is there a way to see the date of release for the individual plugins? Why yes it appears to show that on the sync.com page! Thanks.

Do you think the .osm files will port to the 64bit flowstone program when it arrives?

Noticed one or two new synths, I like Paddy. Additive stuff is awesome. great GUI implementation.

Your body of softsynth work is a remarkable achievement. :hail:

Have you put any of your paintings or photographs online too?

The Music Weasel made me laugh! :)

The name Music Weasel was inspired by this original 'owner's manual':
https://buchla.com/guides/Buchla_Music_Easel_Manual.pdf

Thanks for asking about my 'other work' - here's the website for my art (there's a photos page, too):
https://www.kevinrbrownart.com/

Yes when Flowstone 64-bit gets officially released, it will open all osm and 32-bit fsm files.

The synth engine inside Paddy is the work of Martin Vicanek. An completely original piece of work that's entirely in code - inspired by the article on a 'pad generator' by the creator of ZinAdSubFX.

for me the hardest thing to be satisfied with on any synthesizer is the envelope(s). Especially the Release. I'm always listening for "natural sounding" Release portions, I want to psychoacoustically hear the release no matter how short, seem to taper off in a pleasing way. Do you as a synth developer have any opinions on this?

kevin brown wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:30 pm As I understand it, it's still pretty beta at this point and not fully stable. Patchmeister Kujashi is apparently mulling over some presets for a couple of my plugs; I'd probably wait to see if he releases anything so they can be incorporated into something ported to 64. Someone else over at the DSPR forum would probably have to volunteer to do it - I don't have a 64 machine to do it/test it. :?
As far a 'fav', I'd have to say the one I just finished, because has a brilliant Karplus-Strong string filter in it that was designed by Martin Vicanek. The plug's called 'Throttle'; it's an approximation of the Radikal Accelerator
https://ln.sync.com/dl/e9900ba80/4b9n4x ... b-g2gx92h4

Update May 29 - If you downloaded it before this date, replace with v1.01 - added a pair of modulation inputs for the String Filter's Resonator section, plus added several nice presets for the String Filter by 'Spogg' over at the DSPR forum.
Was curious to give this one a try, but the link in the post doesn't work for me.

PulOddy 64-bit works, but it also gives me this error message every time I run it:

Pressing OK will lead me to the plugin.
Organic Calfskin Kit - Free/Donationware Drum VST for Mac and Win

Have tried to download this all day. On the downloads page, I select download all, it then says calculating size and nothing happens. Do I just manually download each one? Or is this just a temporary glitch? Great looking synths. I would be prepared to contribute to a drive to have user created patches, as a resource here on KVR, time permitting and if others are down with this.
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

overhishead wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:15 am for me the hardest thing to be satisfied with on any synthesizer is the envelope(s). Especially the Release. I'm always listening for "natural sounding" Release portions, I want to psychoacoustically hear the release no matter how short, seem to taper off in a pleasing way. Do you as a synth developer have any opinions on this?
For the final audio out I've only ever been satisfied with a exponential env. Some of the more recent FS Egs are very nicely expo. There are even a couple with adjustable curves.

retroactivecont wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:54 pm PulOddy 64-bit works, but it also gives me this error message every time I run it:

Pressing OK will lead me to the plugin.
There are still odd bits of incompatibility with certain modules and the 64-bit Alpha - that's why it's still in Alpha. Can't use the old, wonderful patch cable system, for example.

Interesting, though that I don't get this notice on my Win 10 machine.

yemski wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:03 am Have tried to download this all day. On the downloads page, I select download all, it then says calculating size and nothing happens. Do I just manually download each one? Or is this just a temporary glitch? Great looking synths. I would be prepared to contribute to a drive to have user created patches, as a resource here on KVR, time permitting and if others are down with this.
To be honest, I never tried the 'Download All'; I imagine it would take quite awhile, given how much is in there. Not just each synth's .dll, but the SM/FS schematics, hardware manuals, etc. Might be Sync has a limit on the quantity of 'Download All' it will do.

Return to “Instruments”