v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RapidComposer RapidComposer LE

musicdevelopments wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:02 am What do you mean you can't change custom colors?
I fixed another crashing bug when dragging to folder tracks. I hope all such issues are taken care of.
I was trying to change to a custom color, button, the hue would not change from a gray.. slider was working too..

edit: lol I was sliding wrong slider.. sorry

folder still crashes.. line 4360
Last edited by BluGenes on Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

How did you do the crash? What did you drag over the folder track?
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

anything, generator and rendered phrase, both crash.. just make an empty folder and drag to it..

Ah, got it! I rebuilt and re-uploaded b36 with the fix.
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

Are you doing a 'Whats in the Beta' video BluGenes for Beta 36 please..?
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

thebutler wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:20 pm Are you doing a 'Whats in the Beta' video BluGenes for Beta 36 please..?
working on that right now..

Attila, - Using the track inspector on a folder, you need to disable some functions.. see pic..

Crash!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

When I select "Add to Track Folder " in the Track inspector, I have no choice in which folder the track will be added. Now it is always added to the same folder, but I wanted to add a track to the newly created folder.

lulukom wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:40 pm When I select "Add to Track Folder " in the Track inspector, I have no choice in which folder the track will be added. Now it is always added to the same folder, but I wanted to add a track to the newly created folder.
You may have the wrong version from this morning.. he fixed stuff, uploaded the same version. Try this.. delete the 36 install, re-install 35 or 34, then get the newer version again.

I just tried what you described and it worked for me.. Of course, this is the windows version too...

No, the beta version is the newest - the problems are the same (

The yellow track sliders might be better darker yellow or darker white text.
EDIT: Found it in the settings ! cool :)

changing color stuff doesn't seem to be saving...

Hello Attila!
It would be nice to have a display of the content of the closed track folder on the track header. Thank.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Adding .. With the ability to swap, delete and add new ones by dragging and dropping.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”