Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

HI everyone. I have a licensing question regarding.

I accidentally have licensed all my expansions twice to one computer. Is there a way to erase licenses from a computer?

Thanks,

dw

I am surprised it allowed to do that. But yes you should be able to go to your vps register page, log into your account and remove the ones you don't want activated.

Using the Re-host Licenses option I believe.
rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

Open a case with support. I had a similar issue and they resolved it quickly.

new update in your VPS Avenger accounts!!

1.6.0 changelog

- multiloop: fixed noise burst when changing special modes (add 12, crazy, add -12 etc) while voice is currently playing
- multiloop: fixed a key-naming problem in the multiloop-map file when creating a multi-loop sample for 5th and save it from the multiloop editor in Avenger
- multiloop: fixed a issue when loading a multiloop -> then init preset -> change the osc to multiloop again = previous key assignements where still visible even if there was no sample loaded
- multiloop module: added a 5th-lock function so that 5ths can be also played when only 1 note (no chords) are played. Or you can chose the chord mode which makes sense when 5ths are combined with other multiloop modules playing min/maj (3 note play required)
- File-Browser: added open/closed indicator to drive/folders to improve readability
- File-Browser: fixed colors which were barely visible due to an error in the factory skin
- OSC: fixed issue with displaying missing content in sample-stacker mode. If a sample stacker now contains unlocated files its now possible to see which one
- OSC: fixed issues with subosc when osc is in sample-playback mode
- ARP: fixed another note-hang problem in the ARP when using humanize and/or strumming
- VST3 plugin format: fixed a crash when loading a preset in Avenger DAW Ableton Live
- added new "solo" button in the sample-stacker module
- Resampler vocoder button: adapt now sits after the vocoder, making it possible to round the saw-ish edges with the adapt
- very long files in the Multiloop module are now being displayed correctly
- Arpeggiator export / live record in DAW now can correctly output and record chord mode, strums and humanize
- under certain circumstances the sub osc could sound lofi. This is now fixed
- global Mute Solo logic improved: Solo now is always a "real" solo, muting all others. This is much more convenient for A/B comparison. You can add solos by unmuting others
- Drums page: rightclick on solo button now has the option to solo a trum track dont mute the oscs. So you can hear a bass drum solo playing together with all your OSCs
- fixed minor bugs and stability
Last edited by msvs on Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Great enhancements indeed thanks for the efforts, a video to explain these new features would be really appreciated :)

Looks like 1.6 is not ready for prime time.
VST scanning from Reaper -> VST2 plugin crashed -> blacklisted.
Loading "SEQ - Summer House" preset in Ableton -> crashes both the plugin and Ableton.
That's on Win10-2004

highstandards wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:58 pm Looks like 1.6 is not ready for prime time.
as always... :x

I love this synth but the crashes are driving me insane now - 2 today whilst using Ableton on Windows 10 where I had to shut my laptop down to get it going again and lost work.
I updated to 1.6, I don't know if it is worse or just the same for me.

I like how this is a modern cut down version of band in a box. Not exactly what I need in my own productions but it offers immediate inspiration.
More 3rd party expansions would be very much welcome. Not to disrespect the developer but using a one trick pony as your source can only end with another one trick pony as your destination.
As a Synthesis tool it seems to cover a lot range.

msvs wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:47 pm
Please upload a demo installer of relevant version.
I downloaded Demo v 1.4.2 and it crashes Ableton Live every time i change preset.

please use VST2 version, which will work

msvs wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:47 am please use VST2 version, which will work
Hi msvs, I recently bought Avenger thinking the 2.0 update was coming soon.
Is there an approximate date for the release?

2021/22

Return to “Instruments”