Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:43 am2021/22
Damn, I thought it was sooner than that after watching the drum video on YouTube.

What am I supposed to do? I just got a pop up message that my license is expiring in 7 days. Also support never got back to me after I gave my computer info about the super slow loading. I also never heard back about removing one of my computers after a reformat. This is the first time I think a dev just split on me.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

ATS wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:53 am What am I supposed to do? I just got a pop up message that my license is expiring in 7 days. Also support never got back to me after I gave my computer info about the super slow loading. I also never heard back about removing one of my computers after a reformat. This is the first time I think a dev just split on me.
Download V-man, run it and everything should be clear :)

Updated my licence 2 times without any issues, fast :)

I dont mind codemeter, i hope all other VPS plugins will transfer to codemeter

simmo75 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:52 am
Damn, I thought it was sooner than that after watching the drum video on YouTube.
the drum part is just one of many many new features to come. So this will take its time :)

What a synth. What a god damn amazing synth this is. Sorry nothing to add but spent many hours exploring the granular side yesterday after thinking it was not that interesting.. it is fantastic.
I wish the modulation panel was where the soundpacks / preset window was though which I hardly use and the presets window was just a tab next to the system tab.. must be just to keep the soundpacks in view to sell more for people who like presets?. I literally went back and forwards probably 200 times between LFO and modulation window yesterday
My only suggestions:
So many good graphics I wonder why not one showing the LFO speed? Also a depth control would be good for me when you have loads of things assigned to one LFO.
Another delay were you can properly modulate delay time and a pitch shifter / pitch shifting delay would be really nice.
Micro tunings would be great.

All in all though I have seriously fallen for this synth and kids, just use what you have got.. I bought Rapid a couple of weeks ago and regret it now.
Have a great Sunday one and all.

the.new.me wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:01 am
ATS wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:53 am What am I supposed to do? I just got a pop up message that my license is expiring in 7 days. Also support never got back to me after I gave my computer info about the super slow loading. I also never heard back about removing one of my computers after a reformat. This is the first time I think a dev just split on me.
Download V-man, run it and everything should be clear :)

Updated my licence 2 times without any issues, fast :)

I dont mind codemeter, i hope all other VPS plugins will transfer to codemeter
Thank you.

msvs wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:06 am
simmo75 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:52 am
the drum part is just one of many many new features to come. So this will take its time :)
I can’t wait man! The drum part had me salivating :)

pizzatime wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:10 am I wish the modulation panel was where the soundpacks / preset window was though which I hardly use and the presets window was just a tab next to the system tab.. must be just to keep the soundpacks in view to sell more for people who like presets?. I literally went back and forwards probably 200 times between LFO and modulation window yesterday
I really agree with this. Lol I'm fairly certain Vengeance won't move it... but I'd like it on another tabbed page altogether. That would give them more room to make their presets look even more flashy/cooler and people who mainly use presets can use this as their main view. Then there would be more room to arrange the synth screen more logically for synthesis.

yes for many (most??) users is the preset browser the most central part of the synth. So I think its a good compromise like it is at the moment.
But good point about the global LFO depth and a moving position dot inside the LFO grafic. We will consider this in 2.0

Are any new features of note coming to version 1, that you can mention?
rsp
sound sculptist

version 1 wont get any more new major features. Only improvements of existing features and bugfixes

Ok thanks.
Appreciated.
rsp
sound sculptist

Since support won't get back to me does anyone have a clue what I can do about the super slow loading of this synth? It takes like a full minute to come up after I add an instance of it.

heard this before, there was a solution... wasnt this the thing with Acronis Image?
PS: Support is from MO-FR, german office times

Ohlson_M wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:57 pm
rlared wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 am Does anyone know how you can get your custom sounds to show your name as the "artist" when searching in Avenger? I save them in my custom expansion and I put my name as the artist in the "info" tab, but I don't see my name in the "Artist" filter when searching presets. If I select "Empty Artist" then they appear though.
I’ve noticed the same problem. Is it a bug or a missing feature?
I have the latest update 1.5.1 and this is still an issue. Any updates on a cure?

Return to “Instruments”