RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

starflakeprj wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:59 pm https://parawave-audio.com/rapid_roadmap

Wow! Loading individual layers, loading/saving effect stacks and MSEGs... <3

Something to be expected this year or next?
My take was that the '.5' release could be quite soon (would probably have been part of 8 if we hadn't all be hassling for it to be released ;-) but the stuff in '.9' will take a bit longer...but I am just guessing :tu:

Preset Browser search.
Preset Browser favorites / rating.
Load individual layers.
Copy/Paste/Save/Load effect stacks.
Undo/Redo.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Cant wait for msegs :)

I purchased this in error.
Is there any chance I get a refund?
I did email Parawave but yet haven't received a reply. Funny that my purchase was immediately reacted to. Now deaf ears.
I would even consider a license transfer but again no reply to that request.

If another user is hungry for this Synth and would like to do an under table swap with no questions asked I will consider.
Will do a straight swap for Spire, Dune3 or Arturia pigments.
Pm for further details.

Mark Ellison wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:31 pm I purchased this in error.
I did email Parawave but yet haven't received a reply. Funny that my purchase was immediately reacted to. Now deaf ears.

If another user is hungry for this Synth and would like to do an under table swap with no questions asked I will consider.
Will do a straight swap for Spire, Dune3 or Arturia pigments.
Pm for further details.
How does one buy something "in error" that costs 179.99 euros with a multi-step checkout process ?

rezoneight wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:53 pm
How does one buy something "in error" that costs 179.99 euros with a multi-step checkout process ?
No disrespect intended.
My beef is with Parawave and not you, I would prefer it for now if you keep out of this matter.
If you will not refund me personally or haven't got a Synth for trade move aside.

Mark Ellison wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:31 pm I purchased this in error.
We didn't get any mails from you. For official support enquiries try info@parawave-audio.com or visit Contact Us and include your order ID or your mail/name that you're registered with.

We don't offer license transfers or refunds based on "I don't like it." There is a demo version to check all features. As compensation we offer continous free updates.
SoundHunterrr wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:37 pm Is there somewhere list where to see multi samples included with FULL Rapid (in demo version they don't have all samples included)?
It's in the product description under the Factory Sounds video. https://parawave-audio.com/factory_sounds_list

SLiC wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:14 am
starflakeprj wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:59 pm <span class="skimlinks-unlinked">https://parawave-audio.com/rapid_roadmap</span>

Wow! Loading individual layers, loading/saving effect stacks and MSEGs... <3

Something to be expected this year or next?
My take was that the '.5' release could be quite soon (would probably have been part of 8 if we hadn't all be hassling for it to be released ;-) but the stuff in '.9' will take a bit longer...but I am just guessing :tu:

Preset Browser search.
Preset Browser favorites / rating.
Load individual layers.
Copy/Paste/Save/Load effect stacks.
Undo/Redo.
About right. 1.8.5 will definitely come this year. It's a bunch of features focused on quicker workflow that get requested more often lately.

With all the editing features for a "good" MSEGs, 1.9. will take a while. As always, there is no fixed deadline or schedule. But as it is almost the #1 feature request, it will be the next big feature.

@Granular:
How is the sound designing going on? Anyone using it for pads or atmos in productions? Did you find the Granular Elements library useful? If you don't overdo it, post some examples here. Would love to hear something :wink:

parawave wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:32 pm We didn't get any mails from you. For official support enquiries try info@parawave-audio.com or visit Contact Us and include your order ID or your mail/name that you're registered with.
I did send the emails.
At this stage it would be useful for you to be honest one way or another.
If I send more emails to you do I still have any chance of a refund?
Or are you just doing the three card trick on me and the forum.

Mark Ellison wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:42 pm
parawave wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:32 pm We didn't get any mails from you. For official support enquiries try info@parawave-audio.com or visit Contact Us and include your order ID or your mail/name that you're registered with.
I did send the emails.
At this stage it would be useful for you to be honest one way or another.
If I send more emails to you do I still have any chance of a refund?
Or are you just doing the three card trick on me and the forum.
Please PM your email, name or order ID. Perhaps the mails didn't reach us.

How on earth did you accidentally buy it? Can it even be bought accidentally? Pretty sure there's quite a few steps before any money is actually taken from you.

parawave wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:53 pm Please PM your email, name or order ID. Perhaps the mails didn't reach us.
Will do so.
Hopefully we can resolve this situation.

Now please will someone move this on and talk positively about this Synth?

Mik_lo wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:57 pm How on earth did you accidentally buy it? Can it even be bought accidentally? Pretty sure there's quite a few steps before any money is actually taken from you.
yes, you have to add it to the basket, then login or register, then i think review your basket, then choose payment method and so on....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:04 pm
Mik_lo wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:57 pm How on earth did you accidentally buy it? Can it even be bought accidentally? Pretty sure there's quite a few steps before any money is actually taken from you.
yes, you have to add it to the basket, then login or register, then i think review your basket, then choose payment method and so on....
Its not like there isn't a full demo so you can be sure you want it before you buy it.... :?
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Mark Ellison - joined today to forum and straight to rapid thread to bash parawave and its synth. Lovely!

Like I said guys just move on by and talk positively about this Synth?

Return to “Instruments”