Komplete 13, ladies and gents

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Komplete 14

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:45 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:00 am
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:24 am I'm curious to hear the new cello. I will probably upgrade from K11U to 13 Collectors at the inevitable 50% off sale next year if those solo strings are sounding good.
If you can spend right now, just get the K12U CE Upgrade (from K8-11U) from Thomann. Register it before 1st October and get K13U CE for free. This is confirmed news. It's almost 50% deal and you do not need to wait too.
Thomas has 12U CE for half off right now? Otherwise upgrading to 12 or 13 CE is the same price. Also what country Thomann?
Do you have a link to this?
You have K11U, right? So, this is the one for you:

https://www.thomann.de/gb/native_instru ... _upg_1.htm

https://www.thomannmusic.com/native_ins ... _upg_1.htm

Depending on where you live, you can choose any one. It's about $350, so a little more than half price for CE Upgrade from Ultimate. I think it does not matter if you choose thomann.de from delivery point of view, since people have mentioned that they received it in the US in just 2-3 days from them. You will get K13U CE Update automatically if you register it in this month.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:45 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:00 am
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:24 am I'm curious to hear the new cello. I will probably upgrade from K11U to 13 Collectors at the inevitable 50% off sale next year if those solo strings are sounding good.
If you can spend right now, just get the K12U CE Upgrade (from K8-11U) from Thomann. Register it before 1st October and get K13U CE for free. This is confirmed news. It's almost 50% deal and you do not need to wait too.
Thomas has 12U CE for half off right now? Otherwise upgrading to 12 or 13 CE is the same price. Also what country Thomann?
Do you have a link to this?
Because I like to make myself feel bad about the deal I got :roll: , 12 Ultimate for $190, I found the link. $295 from Ultimate 8-12.
https://m.thomannmusic.com/native_instr ... 1600196285

Ignore me.

did anyone hear that?

Thanks for the links. And not that I don't believe you, but where does it say that if you buy the K12U CE upgrade that you actually get K13U CE?

Thanks to all for the heads up on the deal. I had wanted to upgrade from KU10 and was planning on doing it with KU13. I had been wanting Reaktor 6 for some time now. There was enough new stuff in 11, 12 and 13 to make it worth while. I was able to find a place that still had a copy of of the upgrade to KU12 and even with expedited shipping it was under $200. Half off what KU13 upgrade would have cost me. The website even said if you registered your KU12 before October 1st you would get a free update to KU13. I’ve seen more posts confirming this as well, so I am feeling comfortable about it.

Super stoked to have gotten in for more than 50% off.
For streaming and free music downloads visit http://kennethrobertsmusic.com/

Anyone know if Thomann hav a download only option? It seems they want to ship it to me.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:27 pm Thanks for the links. And not that I don't believe you, but where does it say that if you buy the K12U CE upgrade that you actually get K13U CE?
...In my case I asked NI directly, and they confirmed it, I kept the chat and ordered AGAIN the upgrade to K12U-CE (that I already have) from Thomann :) .They said that if it is a NEW product (sealed, license number used for the FIRST time) I should not have any problem.

Thanks to KVR :tu: !

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:09 pm Anyone know if Thomann hav a download only option? It seems they want to ship it to me.
They did not have when I got it the first time. I think the idea behind the offer is to clear inventories so I doubt it.

parapentep70 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:19 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:09 pm Anyone know if Thomann hav a download only option? It seems they want to ship it to me.
They did not have when I got it the first time. I think the idea behind the offer is to clear inventories so I doubt it.
Thanks. I'm a little worried about getting hit with import fees to Canada.

Ok I am really confused. I have K12UCE. Can I take advantage of this madness somehow still?

If I understand this right, even though I own K12UCE, I buy the upgrade AGAIN, and I will receive the upgrade to 13 for free? Thanks guys! You people are heroes!

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:27 pm
parapentep70 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:19 pm
Thanks. I'm a little worried about getting hit with import fees to Canada.
The news is confirmed directly with NI through chat support, so no worries.

I think if you email "studio at thomann.de" and mention your concern, they might be able to do something about it. Otherwise, I guess import fees are 5% (?), so if you can manage it, it would be great, as you will also get the hard drive. Since it is K12U CE, it will be useful rather than having to download tons of stuff.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jkist wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:18 am Ok I am really confused. I have K12UCE. Can I take advantage of this madness somehow still?

If I understand this right, even though I own K12UCE, I buy the upgrade AGAIN, and I will receive the upgrade to 13 for free? Thanks guys! You people are heroes!
Yes, you can indeed take advantage of this IF you have a base version for your K12U CE which you can upgrade to K12U CE (again). If you only have K12U CE, unfortunately, there is no advantage here. Hope you got my point. If not, I can explain again if you give some more info of what bundles you have and how are they bought (update/upgrade).

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 am The news is confirmed directly with NI through chat support, so no worries.

I think if you email "studio at thomann.de" and mention your concern, they might be able to do something about it. Otherwise, I guess import fees are 5% (?), so if you can manage it, it would be great, as you will also get the hard drive.
15% actually.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:16 am
Jkist wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:18 am Ok I am really confused. I have K12UCE. Can I take advantage of this madness somehow still?

Yes, you can indeed take advantage of this IF you have a base version for your K12U CE which you can upgrade to K12U CE (again). If you only have K12U CE, unfortunately, there is no advantage here. Hope you got my point. If not, I can explain again if you give some more info of what bundles you have and how are they bought (update/upgrade).
I'm not sure which version of Komplete 12 I started with, but I DID have to purchase the UCE upgrade, so I think I'm good to go right?

Return to “Instruments”