Cubase/Wavelab Element : How to export multiple tracks / takes in one go

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I couldn't find the answer from google may be I didn't use the right keywords.

Anyway, suppose I have created 1 Audio track, And the Guitar player play 10 takes within that particular track (Audio Track 1). My goal is to export those 10 takes -> mix down to 2 channels into 10 individual Flac file.

Right now, I used the scissor tool to cut (base on silence) each take and move it to Track2, Track3, ... Track 10. Anyway to do it in a more automate way ? And talking about the file naming, can it be clear enough to name it 1.flac, 2.flac ... 10.flac?

I also have Wavelab 10 element (seldom use), will it be more automate than Cubase in terms of export capabilities ?

Thanks!
Cowby

see at left Channel Selection:
Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 6.51.41 AM.jpg
IDK anything about Wavelab Elements
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks. Actually, I did it in magix samplitude pro and can produce similar result. But I will follow your instruction in Cubase tonight.

jancivil wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:56 pm see at left Channel Selection:Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 6.51.41 AM.jpg
OT - apologies for the hi-jack, but that dialog box design/layout is ugly as sin.
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v13.0.30; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v6.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”