(muddy/muffled) Couch Tear's

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
KENFLO
KVRer
26 posts since 15 Oct, 2019

Post Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:37 am


User avatar
layzer
KVRAF
7167 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Post Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:02 pm

:cry:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

User avatar
ATS
KVRAF
6862 posts since 21 Dec, 2002 from MD USA

Post Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:13 pm

:lol: that was awesome
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

User avatar
Vertlain
KVRist
58 posts since 14 Jul, 2018 from Gdansk, Poland

Post Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:11 pm

that's actually quite.
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

User avatar
donkey tugger
Boss Lovin' DR
7329 posts since 15 Mar, 2002 from the grimness of yorkshire

Post Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:20 pm

..creepy. :o :love:

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
71025 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:13 pm

possibly the bestest thing ive seen/heard/smelled/tasted/touched all day!

i give it 4 out of 5 frogs! 🐸🐸🐸🐸
you can have a penguin for free 🐧

User avatar
Mozex
Suspended
585 posts since 18 Mar, 2019

Post Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:12 pm

okay then...
-What is that? Music?
-No its a chicken noodle.

User avatar
Allomerus
KVRAF
2468 posts since 28 Aug, 2012 from Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:35 pm

Certainly different! Do you like 'The Residents'?
It made me smile!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
71025 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:33 pm

you get s bump because its awesome!!!

experimental.crow
KVRAF
6459 posts since 9 Mar, 2003 from the bridge of sighs

Post Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:47 pm

vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:33 pm
you get s bump because its awesome!!!
indeed !..
:tu: :clap: :tu:
Image

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
71025 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:03 pm

experimental.crow wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:47 pm
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:33 pm
you get s bump because its awesome!!!
indeed !..
:tu: :clap: :tu:
ha! knew it would be up your street.
as allomerus said, its very residents.

User avatar
layzer
KVRAF
7167 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Post Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

this needs to be the "this plugin is amazing" thread of the music forum :idea:
its like the peanuts theme on acid or something :o
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

KENFLO
KVRer
26 posts since 15 Oct, 2019

Post Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:29 am

layzer wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:02 pm
:cry:
ATS wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:13 pm
:lol: that was awesome
Vertlain wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:11 pm
that's actually quite.
donkey tugger wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:20 pm
..creepy. :o :love:
vurt wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:13 pm
possibly the bestest thing ive seen/heard/smelled/tasted/touched all day!

i give it 4 out of 5 frogs! 🐸🐸🐸🐸
you can have a penguin for free 🐧
Mozex wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:12 pm
okay then...
Allomerus wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:35 pm
Certainly different! Do you like 'The Residents'?
It made me smile!
:)
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:33 pm
you get s bump because its awesome!!!
experimental.crow wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:47 pm
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:33 pm
you get s bump because its awesome!!!
indeed !..
:tu: :clap: :tu:
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:03 pm
experimental.crow wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:47 pm
vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:33 pm
you get s bump because its awesome!!!
indeed !..
:tu: :clap: :tu:
ha! knew it would be up your street.
as allomerus said, its very residents.
layzer wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm
this needs to be the "this plugin is amazing" thread of the music forum :idea:
its like the peanuts theme on acid or something :o


https://youtu.be/G8u3TEH7UY4

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
71025 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:43 am

the 5th frog is an illusion.

tbh, theres little you could do to improve it, pretty much perfect as is.
course, its not gonna be everybodies cup of tea, but you know that anyway, not your goal.

interesting to hear the little production explanation too, thanks.

certainly look forward to more 🐸

raiderpdog
KVRian
1212 posts since 26 Jul, 2018

Post Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:47 am

Nicely done!!!! :clap:

Return to β€œMusic Cafe”