PLASMONIC - A new synth from Brian Clevinger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Absynth Plasmonic

machinesworking wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:07 am As someone who missed out on the early bird special, this will probably be one of the rare cases when I buy a synth outright without waiting for a sale etc.
IIRC somewhere it was said perhaps by Brian that there will be an intro price.

machinesworking wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:07 am
raiderpdog wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:36 am [quote=gunnar post_id=7865414 time=1598106076 u

Yep, that was a nice email to get. Looking forward to it in a few more weeks. :clap:
As someone who missed out on the early bird special, this will probably be one of the rare cases when I buy a synth outright without waiting for a sale etc.

:)

I bought absynth 2 when it came out. Can't remember if there were any sales at all when it came out.
Hardcover...something like nowadays 200 euros or a bit more I remember vagely. And there wasn't even euro at that time

gunnar wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:21 am
machinesworking wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:07 am
raiderpdog wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:36 am [quote=gunnar post_id=7865414 time=1598106076 u

Yep, that was a nice email to get. Looking forward to it in a few more weeks. :clap:
As someone who missed out on the early bird special, this will probably be one of the rare cases when I buy a synth outright without waiting for a sale etc.

:)

I bought absynth 2 when it came out. Can't remember if there were any sales at all when it came out.
Hardcover...something like nowadays 200 euros or a bit more I remember vagely. And there wasn't even euro at that time
Bought 1.5 with a free update to 2 if I recall correctly? That's pretty amazing that you were able to buy in euros before the euro came out! :hihi:

[/quote]
Bought 1.5 with a free update to 2 if I recall correctly? That's pretty amazing that you were able to buy in euros before the euro came out! :hihi:
[/quote]

I doubt it. Because 2 was the first version from NI.

Buying with euro before euro...
You need the very best connections to the very top AND very low to do this... You know I am sayin

Are we there yet?

Is there still happening? There doesn't seem to have been any real updates this year and almost no activity even on Facebook/Twitter etc

Maybe NI bought it, surprise addition to Komplete 13!!!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Brian, the developer write that it is more or less finished since 2 weeks. Now the beta tester have it and provide presets.

It is been told that it 1.0 will be released end of September.

I am ready for it

^^ excellent stuff :D :hyper:

can't wait to try it out!

Omg. Yes

Good news- so it does come out the same time as Komplete 13....I may have too many new toys at once!!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:07 pm Good news- so it does come out the same time as Komplete 13....I may have too many new toys at once!!
Just received Komplete 12 Ultimate update in the mail, 13 is around the corner. So I feel you. I'm going to put my wallet away for a while after Plasmonic. I'm saturated with new plug ins at this point, but Brian is a genius and I'm certain I will love this plug in.

machinesworking wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:58 pm
SLiC wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:07 pm Good news- so it does come out the same time as Komplete 13....I may have too many new toys at once!!
Just received Komplete 12 Ultimate update in the mail, 13 is around the corner. So I feel you. I'm going to put my wallet away for a while after Plasmonic. I'm saturated with new plug ins at this point, but Brian is a genius and I'm certain I will love this plug in.
I feel that. I was pretty tempted by the Voltage Modular sale but resisted. Already paid for Plasmonic so it will be a fun bonus. Vital is another one that will be hard to resist. And am debating KU11 > K13 CE with the current deals. But then that's really it!!!

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:12 pm But then that's really it!!!
The things we tell ourselves.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:24 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:12 pm But then that's really it!!!
The things we tell ourselves.
:lol: Seriously though, I'm in need of a new laptop and phone soon. There's a very likely recession happening at some point, so I'm trying to watch my spending. I have plenty of synths I'm not an expert in programming, Cypher, Falcon, Lion, haven't even gotten around to the new features in Hive 2. I'm getting this because I know it's going to sit right next to Falcon and Zebra 2 for me in terms of actual use.

Return to “Instruments”