Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:51 am heard this before, there was a solution... wasnt this the thing with Acronis Image?
PS: Support is from MO-FR, german office times
no I was not using that. Then I was asked for my computer stats and never got back to. It's been a long time, like a couple weeks.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

enorthby wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:32 pm
Ohlson_M wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:57 pm
rlared wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:51 am Does anyone know how you can get your custom sounds to show your name as the "artist" when searching in Avenger? I save them in my custom expansion and I put my name as the artist in the "info" tab, but I don't see my name in the "Artist" filter when searching presets. If I select "Empty Artist" then they appear though.
I’ve noticed the same problem. Is it a bug or a missing feature?
I have the latest update 1.5.1 and this is still an issue. Any updates on a cure?
you dont have the latest version. Its 1.6.0
Afaik this has been fixed

I am loving this new updates. One request for 2.0 in the arp on the bottom it would be great if you add a pitch bend so we can add pitch bend to different notes. Kind of like using the pitch envelope under the notes but instead of retri it keeps going and then you can automate the pitch blend on the note you want

you should use Portamento and the note connect feature

is there a easy way to slice samples possible ?. i like load a 2 bar wav file and split this in 8 slices. so every beat is 1 slice. Now i like rearange this in diffrent sequencer patterns to switch.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

no, Avenger cant do that. However there are plans to add this in v2.0

another crazy idea: load a vsti into an avenger osc, wouldn't it be cool?

haha... .... .... no :)
(maybe Metrum one day)

msvs wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:08 am no, Avenger cant do that. However there are plans to add this in v2.0
maybe there can be a trick do with the grain engine ?. when use grain engine for slice then i think is best and avoid clicks much better when diffrent segments are play. there need only ability for create position informations for the slice play in a pattern. maybe such a slice play envelope is not easy to create, but when use 2 bar wav that are split in 8 slices there can be some presets make that can be test or maybe with a random button asign. there can create a 12345678 segment play. and 12567834 or some other.

you can of course use the grain engine, but as the nature of granular synthesis is, its not really usable for drums...

I have test some time a ago some other grain synths. there was possible to play a wav that it sound same as play a wav when use grain count 1 all rnd to 0 and use for position a ramp from lower left to upper right. the avenger position control curve work good it snap to beat raster easy. but with the avenger i find no setting that it can sound simular as the wav. not only drum sounds sound much diffrent. maybe can suggest setting that it can work for sounds as strings or distort guitar or piano same as wav ?

then its a pure sample playback (no granular needed)
But as long as the pitch AND tempo does not match the original, there must be multiple or half grain playbacks
Multiple grains means phasing overlays, means cloudy sound.

I need no transpose or stretch and wav have 120 bpm and DAW is set to 120 bpm.now i notice what need do to slice a sound from avenger factory lib better

The osc grain size is in ms other not. when i use grain of 25 ms for example then the value of grain per sec need calc 1000ms /25 ms =40.so grain per sec need set to 40. but i can set it only to 40.25. with that settings give no flange effect but clicks due to grain envelope. switch to the trapezoid grain env get much better results, RND Pitch 0, RND Pos 0 and the granular factory drumloop funky percs loop(have 16 beats) i get correct speed and sound near perfect in compare to wav. but when i load dance somebody from granular factory vocal or my wav it sound not so good. root key all is ok

i guess there need a more rectangle grain env then it can work good. or a exact rectangle grain env and then 40.25 need set exact to 40.

a rectangle grain env would cause 2 crackles (in/out)

Could you add external audio in for processing other sounds?

Return to “Instruments”