OP-X Pro II vs....?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JerGoertz wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:51 am That is odd... Maybe he didn't update the demo version? Dunno.
I don't know. I just happened to notice the .sem file. Not sure what it means. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:19 pm
AnX wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:06 pm Cakewalk = crap
You spelled Orion wrong.

Cakewalk has worked just fine here since somewhere around version 4...

haha :roll:

Orion, has worked fine here since v1, still going strong.... every day

That's nice. I'm sure the half dozen other people who are still clinging to a dead ended Orion are happy with it as well. But hey good luck running those new VST3 only plugins.

Yes I know you don't need any new plugins. You and Layzer should start the Luddite Club. :lol:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

so I should buy a vst3 only plugin because you think I'm a luddite?

i can certainly see your logic :roll:

i def don't need any new synths or fx right now, got everything I ever need and more. If there is something I want in the future, I'll get it, if it doesn't work in Orion, I won't. Its not a problem, I really don't know how that affects you or why you need to concern yourself with it. I use what's right for me, not what other ppl think I should use.

For the same reason you felt the need to post this:
AnX wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:52 am Cakewalk = crap
Don't want opinions ? Don't give them. :wink:

ah bless, someone got butt hurt cos someone said something bad about their host

boo hoo :roll:

I mentioned this in another thread the other day, but this OP-X thread is more relevant:
They recently combined many of the more famous presets together in banks, and they added a bunch of new presets to them. It makes it much easier to find them, just having them all together is handy.

Teksonik wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:56 pm This happens:

OPX-2.png

Then Cakewalk crashes. Obviously the .sem is vital to the operation of OPX-Pro II.
I just tried that today (not the demo version) and it didn't crash in Cakewalk...so maybe Bandlab or Sonic Projects fixed something or other, or it's just the demo version that has that issue.
Last edited by Examigan on Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Examigan wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:45 am I mentioned this in another thread the other day, but this OP-X thread is more relevant:
They recently combined many of the more famous presets together in banks, and they added a bunch of new presets to them. It makes it much easier to find them, just having them all together is handy.
Good heads up on this. I got an email about that also, and look forward to playing with the new presets. Amazing sounding synth. Wish they were ALL this good.

wwjd wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:59 pm Good heads up on this. I got an email about that also, and look forward to playing with the new presets. Amazing sounding synth. Wish they were ALL this good.
Yes, it's an oldie-but-goodie. A true classic.
A well-behaved signature.

Return to “Instruments”