JRR shop info etc

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Back online now...

Is it working for everyone else? For some reason I can't get it open at all now :/

Tannaliini wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:21 am Is it working for everyone else? For some reason I can't get it open at all now :/
Not working here either.

no go, here. again.

Working for me here in the US, at 4:08 AM (ET), using Chrome. It's slow, and logging in to my account took about 20 seconds, which is much longer than usual. But it works.

Anyone still having a problem might want to clear the browser's cache. That shouldn't really be an issue with the problem the site's had over the last week or so, but it couldn't hurt. :wink:

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

planetearth wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:08 am Working for me here in the US, at 4:08 AM (ET), using Chrome. It's slow, and logging in to my account took about 20 seconds, which is much longer than usual. But it works.

Anyone still having a problem might want to clear the browser's cache. That shouldn't really be an issue with the problem the site's had over the last week or so, but it couldn't hurt. :wink:

Steve
mmmh it works, now, very, very fast. i am in country that has me thinks one of the best internet infrastructures, with one of the biggest hubs, or even the biggest? so no problems with cache or that.

and! at last, new sale stuff! it wasn't updated for a week.

perhaps that was the problem.

WasteLand wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:26 am
planetearth wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:08 am Working for me here in the US, at 4:08 AM (ET), using Chrome. It's slow, and logging in to my account took about 20 seconds, which is much longer than usual. But it works.

Steve
mmmh it works, now, very, very fast. i am in country that has me thinks one of the best internet infrastructures, with one of the biggest hubs, or even the biggest? so no problems with cache or that.

and! at last, new sale stuff! it wasn't updated for a week.

perhaps that was the problem.
Well, I hope they get it resolved, whatever it is. They've been good to me over the years (going above and beyond, in some cases), and I hope to buy more from them soon!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Blocked by webroot for me 'Warning: This is a High Risk Site' etc
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I really wonder what's happening there...

Not working for me!
Uncle E help?

Tannaliini wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:21 am Is it working for everyone else? For some reason I can't get it open at all now :/
Please try now:

www.jrrshop.com

Please try now and let me know if it's still slow for you:

www.jrrshop.com

WasteLand wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:26 am mmmh it works, now, very, very fast. i am in country that has me thinks one of the best internet infrastructures, with one of the biggest hubs, or even the biggest? so no problems with cache or that.
Great! It should be fast for everyone now. I think the site slowed down when we were making some changes to the database.

SLiC wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:52 am Blocked by webroot for me 'Warning: This is a High Risk Site' etc
Sorry, this is a separate issue. It should be fixed by tomorrow.

noddog wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:54 pm Not working for me!
Uncle E help?
What is happening? Aside from the security issue (which is caused by an expired certificate), there should not be any issues.

Return to “Instruments”