U Made Your Bed

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The asses U kick on the way up...U gotta kiss on the way down.
https://soundcloud.com/karma_tba/mixdown-1

I liked this. And especially the timbre of your vocals. The whole track with its melancholly vibe works really well.
Also the lyrics make something for the listener - we don't know what was behind, but can grab the sorrow.

:tu: Thanks for posting this
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

This is really good, one of your best ones.
Minimalistic, voice fits really well. Nice one. :tu:

Thanks thomekk and Bandsaw... :oops:

Very rare for me to stay with a tune posted in Music Cafe til the end which is why I seldom post here. This track kept my attention all the way through, nice work.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:12 am Very rare for me to stay with a tune posted in Music Cafe til the end which is why I seldom post here. This track kept my attention all the way through, nice work.
Thanks.

I've gotta admit, for the song being well over 4 minutes long, I expected some more development. As it is, it's essentially the same phrase 5 or 6 times, which doesn't really serve it very well in my opinion. It could've ended at 2 minutes and it wouldn't have felt nearly as monotonous as it is in this state. Better yet, a second part with a different chord progression or vocal melody would definitely have been appreciated on my part.

That aside, I quite enjoyed this. And you have a cool voice. c:
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

AsPeeXXXVIII wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:19 pm I've gotta admit, for the song being well over 4 minutes long, I expected some more development. As it is, it's essentially the same phrase 5 or 6 times, which doesn't really serve it very well in my opinion. It could've ended at 2 minutes and it wouldn't have felt nearly as monotonous as it is in this state. Better yet, a second part with a different chord progression or vocal melody would definitely have been appreciated on my part.

That aside, I quite enjoyed this. And you have a cool voice. c:
Thanks for listening...and for the helpful and constructive input. BTW you write a nice review...A honest critique, but with useable tips, and just enough encouragement. It not easy to be critical without offending the touchy Artist! :hihi:

nice work.
you seem to be more singing than rapping as im used to. gave it a more soulful sound imo :)

Kvr track of the week in my opinion.
A couple of questionable guitar notes :)
Very well done Karma.

Thanks to vurt, and Second Skin!!

Karma_tba wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:01 pm Thanks for listening...and for the helpful and constructive input. BTW you write a nice review...A honest critique, but with useable tips, and just enough encouragement.
That's generally what I strive for with my feedback. I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way. :)
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

Return to “Music Cafe”