Fathom Vector Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fathom Synth

Hi,

The sale that's currently on at KVR for "Fathom Synth" originally priced at $125;
is this for Fathom Pro or Fathom Vector?
:hyper:

Fathom Pro, not Fathom Vector. I imagine when the listing was made Fathom Vector did not exist, hence the lack of full naming.

Fathom 3.2 Released.
https://www.fathomsynth.com/buy

Includes new releases for Fathom Pro and Fathom Vector.
https://www.fathomsynth.com/updates

If you already purchased the upgrade for 3.0 or 3.1 email support for the free upgrade link.

Fathom Pro here on KVR is now $25.00 for a limited time.

Thank you for the replies...
Seemed too good to be true ...and it was'nt :hihi:

Pro at $25 is a steal!!!
But I feel like i really want the supermetazoic oscillator even tho I may not know what to do with it :D .. and thats a smidge outta my budget...
So plz excuse me while i wait and wring my hands for a few days :scared:

The download I got does contain Fathom Vector for PC, the Mac version seems to be just Pro. Is that correct, there is no Mac version of Vector?

Two questions :

1) Is the Fractal Reverb included in Fathom Pro? I ask because it does not show up in list of effects in Fathom Mono 302? The website says Pro will contain all effect except the 16 channel delay. Am i right?

2) The Pro refund on purchase of Vector is an offer that will be available going forward? Or is it only for erstwhile customers of the pre-Vector era?

Thanks in advance.
btw, Fathom Mono absolutely ROCKS in its own right!

Fathom for Mac OSX is built with XCode which will not compile my Intel AVX code so sadly even if your Mac has an intel processor it will not run AVX. In regard to the other Fathom Vector features on the Mac please email me directly for more details.

Fractal Reverb is in Fathom Pro but not Fathom Mono.

16 Channel Digital Delay is in Fathom Vector only.

OK, thanks for the comment on Fathom Mono.

The Fathom Pro refund when you buy Vector has been extended to the end of 2020 but it does not include sound banks like it did before for the old users.

Return to “Instruments”