Gforce Software, something new is on its way...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oberheim OB-E

Emailed Gforce support to ask if they are working on any new products, got this reply:

"Yes. We’re making two. They’re amazing. :) One in particular may be quite nearly ready."

I’ll get in trouble if I give too much away! But I can say that it’s a totally new product, not a reworking of something we’ve already got. Not a “2” or “3”. And everything we do is an expanded emulation of a classic synth, it’s our thing. So it’s along those lines."

What do you think?

a Cat?

A VS? ;-)
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

A CS80 with an optional hardware controller weighing in at a mere 40 Kg.

interesting gforce instrument are very good.i d really like they release a moog minitaur emulation

ariston wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:42 am A CS80 with an optional hardware controller weighing in at a mere 40 Kg.
that's so potentially true it's scary

After the video they did about the CS80, that's got to be a serious prospect.

Torchlight wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:37 am After the video they did about the CS80, that's got to be a serious prospect.
Wow, my guess wasn't even meant seriously, but I just looked up that vid on their youtube channel. You're right... now I'm excited.
Whatever it is, GForce has always been top-notch, so...

I got an email saying the site would be down for a few days for maintenance and it mentioned new instruments....

Good news. I'm glad to see them back in the fold. They made some amazing stuff.

Let's hope Jon Hodgson is the coder ( oddity , imposcar)
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Hodgson did Oddity, the first serious Analog emulation VST?
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

Yes , and imposcar
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I'd love to see Minimonsta get an updated GUI with the filter quality slightly improved. It's my favorite minmoog in terms of the oscillators (and fm), but the filter could use an update (though it isn't bad). But I think their hands are a bit tied there because of the collaboration with Ohm Force.

Oddity obviously needs a GUI update with resizing as well.

I think we're looking at the synths they've done hardware videos for as possibilities so: CS-80, Octave Cat, Jupiter-8.

Return to “Instruments”