Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

PPG wave 2.2 is from 1982...

but i believe plugin alliance is also working on it....

Plugin Alliance is handling PPG now, under the blessings of Mr. Palm himself. It's going to be most awesome if they're working together.

An authentic PPG synth > VM module ready
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Roland SH-101 from 1982

future-bit wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:54 pm Roland SH-101 from 1982
i hope it will be something, an emulation that already doesn't exist. because the legend, sh-101 has returned, as the linndrum, as tr808.

i hope it is unique, but what synth hasn't been emulated, or is it something else?
and even it is unique, is it tempting (for me)?

is it going to be some of the og star wars figs?
i was playing with lots of them in 82, and lets be honest, chewy is a legend!!!

WasteLand wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:13 pm
i hope it will be something, an emulation that already doesn't exist. because the legend, sh-101 has returned, as the linndrum, as tr808.

i hope it is unique, but what synth hasn't been emulated, or is it something else?
The only Memory Moog emulation I’ve seen is a limited sample based version from IK as part of their syntronik library, CherryAudio would have the first properly emulated version if they do bring one out.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:27 pm

The only Memory Moog emulation I’ve seen is a limited sample based version from IK as part of their syntronik library, CherryAudio would have the first properly emulated version if they do bring one out.
It's out already, but there is also the one from XILs

Xils has Polymoog, not Memorymoog.

biscuitdough wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:50 pm Xils has Polymoog, not Memorymoog.
Yes of course :dog:

iamlegend.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:27 pm

yes that is true. so a memorymoog? and the product line, what was the phrase, will be extended, the use the name cherry audio, so me thinks it will be next to voltage modular (or both, like some rack extensions for reason, you get also the vst version..).

o well, i was already waiting for 1 oct. (maschine update...).

1sr Oct also Komplete 13
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Would love to see something like the Mirage as well. A big and glorious, fat sounding 8-bit glory..with all the artifact. Love Morgana, but a version with bigger interface, developed using the latest technology is going to be awesome.

Later on, maybe an expanded version like the Mirage with Soundprocess OS, which according to Syntaur: "turns the Mirage into a digital synthesizer, adds full 16-channel multi-timbral capabilities, gives each sound up to 4 oscillators per voice, and accesses 32 sound programs at once." Would be awesome to have something like this within VM or as a dedicated plugin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4luttU9v0E
So, two versions:
1. An original version, which is going to be far simpler to use, especially for quick sampling.

2. An expanded version with more parameters, as a layering monster and sound design.

But of course we can be creative within the modular environment and do as many layering and complex sound design..starting with just a simple true 8-bit sampler module, not just using bit reduction. Which essentialy just a modified version of the already available Sampler.

Been waiting for something like this as an authentic sounding plugin for far too long. https://youtu.be/N-gWWAX12BI
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

As someone who had to put up with recording short shitty 11kHz 8-bit samples back in the day it sounded like crap to me then and still does now. But each to their own.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Can anyone help me by telling how to route Mega saw multiple oscillators to make it work as polyphonic? i know its possible for sure, but i yet have no knowledge how.

Return to “Instruments”