Gforce Software, something new is on its way...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oberheim OB-E

imposcar3 ?

nope, they specifically said its something new, not an update, not v2/3 whatever...

I’m trying to decide wether I think it’s more likely they’ve done the cs80, Jupiter-8 or an oberheim. I’m leaning towards the first two. My guess is cs-80.

But I thought they said something new. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:12 pm I’m trying to decide wether I think it’s more likely they’ve done the cs80, Jupiter-8 or an oberheim. I’m leaning towards the first two. My guess is cs-80.
I feel/hope it'll be the CS-80. That'd be top of my wishlist for what they've put up videos for.

I really think the Roland Cloud Jupiter-8 sounds weak and bland but people swear it's very accurate. So either my suspicions are wrong and it's a great emulation of a very bland synth, and therefore I have no interest in a G-Force version, or the Cloud version is bad and I'm totally open to a good Jupiter-8. Note: I find the Arturia version bland too but love the Diva template.

The OB 8-voice would be interesting if they can improve the workflow of programming it without losing functionality. The Bx-Oberhausen sounds pretty good indeed, but it's hamstrung by things like the LFOs not being able to be in sync with TMT on, or being able to tune/modify each voice individually. I know it wasn't meant to be an 8-voice but they could've gone there.

A CAT would be nice. I know U-he wanted to do one for quite a bit of time but backed away from that.

Teksonik wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:18 pm But I thought they said something new. :shrug:
correct

how about an OB-Xa emulation called S.O.B.? :clown:

/meducksaway

AnX wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:31 pm
Teksonik wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:18 pm But I thought they said something new. :shrug:
correct
I'd hardly call a 40 year old synth "new" but I get developer's desire to milk the nostalgia market.

I'm going to go use my synths. How about joining me......... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Urs wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:36 pm how about an OB-Xa emulation called S.O.B.? :clown:

/meducksaway
thats a blast from the past :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=175519

Teksonik wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:43 pm
AnX wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:31 pm
correct
I'd hardly call a 40 year old synth "new" but I get developer's desire to milk the nostalgia market.

you mean like legend and obsession?

its new as in new to them (and ultimately users) , but you knew that already..... off you trot to you bedroom with your little sinffs...

AnX wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:45 pm
Urs wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:36 pm how about an OB-Xa emulation called S.O.B.? :clown:

/meducksaway

Some curious banned names there too :o

As for this thread, I reckon it's going to be a JoMoX Sunsyn by GForce :pray:

dark water wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:48 pm

/meducksaway

that kriminal bloke was a total prick.

i only know quatermass from the films and series sorry. he did seem a bit arsey though.

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:03 pm
dark water wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:48 pm

/meducksaway

that kriminal bloke was a total prick.
:hihi:
I really liked Dave. Great bloke. If only he was still alive today.

I'm guessing it's the sequel to their poorly-received debut movie from 2009:
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Return to “Instruments”