New Synth Generate

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We once had to make animals from clay. I made a crocodile. Because it was easy to make :)

excuse me please wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:37 am We once had to make animals from clay. I made a crocodile. Because it was easy to make :)
Never thought of stop making the legs? And doing less teeth?
Then it would be a snake. Easier to make. :D

Saffran wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:32 am
excuse me please wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:37 am We once had to make animals from clay. I made a crocodile. Because it was easy to make :)
Never thought of stop making the legs? And doing less teeth?
Then it would be a snake. Easier to make. :D
Yes, that was the original plan. But I thought it over for a while and this seemed to be even more brilliant to me att.

I've made a Bitwig device panel for this to allow control using hardware:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovubmtbm5ytqh ... 4.zip?dl=1

Teksonik wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:55 pm
layzer wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:26 pm yet another synth using effects to try to sell the same old sounds
of older synths. i hear overdrive, i hear reverb and chorus. same ol same ol.
Should be perfect for you then as you are the King of Same Old Same Old. :tu:

A little story on the Buchla.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pegObT0qjuM
Such incredible musical intelligence and beauty!

Hey everyone,

I'm doing a live stream about chaotic synthesis and what makes it different from other common synthesis methods on Tuesday at 2PM Eastern time. If you're interested, check it out here: https://etide.io/controlthechaos

Dan
Dan Gillespie from Newfangled Audio (and sometimes Eventide)

OMG this has patches by Laurie Spiegel :love: :love:

This instrument is so inspiring - it feels alive. Haven't had this much fun making/discovering new sounds since Aalto and I ended up creating 3 banks for that.

Wish it was bigger screen though and the visualisations were in their own panel (like Metaphysical Function) - it would also be great to have more generative options.
Last edited by aMUSEd on Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

is it free and 32bit?

Pendulate is similar and it's free and a good size.

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/pendulate-by-eventide

Some initial experiments - 28 patches, mostly drones:

D.Generate

all made while in MPE mode so might sound best with a Seaboard or similar
Last edited by aMUSEd on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aMUSEd wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:47 pm Some initial experiments - 28 patches, mostly drones:

D.Generate

all made while in MPE mode so might sound best with a Seaboard or similar
Well done! Thank you for these.

Updated the above download to fix an issue with one patch

Also I have created a preliminary NKS implementation for people with Native Instruments NKS standard supporting controllers - so far just the database integration files and controller template - not had time for presets/previews yet - it's in the NKS user library in my sig (there is also one there for Pendulate - that has presets and previews too)

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:42 pm Updated the above download to fix an issue with one patch

Also I have created a preliminary NKS implementation for people with Native Instruments NKS standard supporting controllers - so far just the database integration files and controller template - not had time for presets/previews yet - it's in the NKS user library in my sig (there is also one there for Pendulate - that has presets and previews too)
Hi aMUSEd,

Thank you for making these NKS implementations. Would you mind if I shared them on the product page (with credit), or linked to your dropbox (if you'd prefer)?

Thanks,
Dan
Dan Gillespie from Newfangled Audio (and sometimes Eventide)

DGillespie wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:14 am
aMUSEd wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:42 pm Updated the above download to fix an issue with one patch

Hi aMUSEd,

Thank you for making these NKS implementations. Would you mind if I shared them on the product page (with credit), or linked to your dropbox (if you'd prefer)?

Thanks,
Dan
Hi Dan - thanks, it would be best if they had 'official' NKS support from yourselves as these community created NKS versions are kind a workaround in lieu of full NKS support. Then these can be added to installers and integrate into the Factory section of Komplete Kontrol and Maschine. At the moment the Generate one is just a controller template plus the files needed to integrate it into the Komplete Kontrol database - saving out the presets one by one takes time and then previews will need generating. So I don't think it's ready quite - I released it to allow people to test it works for them and my template layout is logical and usable. Best to do that before I generate presets based on the template.

The Pendulate one is complete but it was a community effort in the NI user forum, I made the template, database files and .nksf preset version, and another member generated the previews as I don't have the facilities for that.

ps I have also made Bitwig device panels for these too:

viewtopic.php?f=259&t=480998&p=7895223#p7895223

i really really like this synth
really loves a good sequencer...
how long is intro offer?

Return to “Instruments”