Softube Model 72 - Plugin + Modules for Softube Modular and Amp Room

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

softube!

https://www.softube.com/products/model- ... zer-system

o well..

EDIT: i have softube modular, amongst other softube products, it also works in softube modular, in parts/modules. not that full of imagination.
but perhaps.. o well..

https://youtu.be/nNbGcAntPnE
Last edited by WasteLand on Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

WasteLand wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:52 am softube!

o well..

o well..
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Um...

I'll stick with Monark. :P

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:09 am
WasteLand wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:52 am softube!

o well..

o well..
:lol: :lol: :lol:
chk071 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:11 am Um...

I'll stick with Monark. :P
o well

I think the main point of this is to use it as a fx, or in the Softube modular rack thingie (which I don't know anything about, so, apologies if I got that wrong).

chk071 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:20 am I think the main point of this is to use it as a fx, or in the Softube modular rack thingie (which I don't know anything about, so, apologies if I got that wrong).
Those that have Softube Modular will benefit of the added value of having the modules individually selectable inside it. But considering the usual prices of Softube, I don't think that will be that much of an added value. And we have plenty of good offers in the Modular field right now. Way cheaper.
Fernando (FMR)

Yes, I'm perfectly fine with using the Monark modules in Reaktor, if I really need that kind of flexibility.

Thanks God I never got Modular, so I'm not tempted by this :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Sounds nice and with decent low end... I'd pick this up if I didn't already have it covered.

Why such unpractical GUI is what boggles my mind, because you have Monark, Diva, The Legend with such practical GUIs that came out years ago. Those synths couldve been a benchmark for how Minimoog emulation looks.

I hope comparisons to Mini V, Monark and The Legend are forthcoming. Then we can finally see who the true masters of analogue modelling are 8) . I'll grab the popcorn and get ready.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:31 am I hope comparisons to Mini V, Monark and The Legend are forthcoming. Then we can finally see who the true masters of analogue modelling are 8) . I'll grab the popcorn and get ready.
Monark & The Legend compares to the real minimoog very well, we have the masters already :)

Softube make pretty GUI's but from what I have hard/seen it doesn't bring anything new to the party. As people have said, there are some pretty definitive VSTs covering this ground already, and VM and VCV rack both have good moog(y) options.

99E not bad- if you are already a Softube Modular and Amp Room user then its probably a no brainer (3 for 1)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I thought the market was already well over saturated with Minimoog emulations. Obviously not. :)
Softube must feel confident they will make a decent return on their investment.
I do hope just a few developers will bring something new to the table though.
All things being equal good luck to Softube.

the.new.me wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:33 am
v1o wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:31 am I hope comparisons to Mini V, Monark and The Legend are forthcoming. Then we can finally see who the true masters of analogue modelling are 8) . I'll grab the popcorn and get ready.
Monark & The Legend compares to the real minimoog very well, we have the masters already :)
That's what I thought. But for Softube to decide to bring this out, they must really believe there is something still lacking in the current emulations. Maybe you know that extra 2% of accuracy.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Instruments”