Gmedia S.O.B.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

revvy wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:35 pm
chk071 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:18 pm If you head over to Gearslutz, you can tell Uli in the face that he's a opportunistic c**t in your eyes. ;)

What's Tom Oberheim for you then, if he sells his name to others? A opportunistic whore?
Then he'd sue my ass so why would I do that?
Yeah, because that random angry nobody on a forum is so harmful for his business. ;)

chk071 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:17 pm
revvy wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:35 pm
chk071 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:18 pm If you head over to Gearslutz, you can tell Uli in the face that he's a opportunistic c**t in your eyes. ;)

What's Tom Oberheim for you then, if he sells his name to others? A opportunistic whore?
Then he'd sue my ass so why would I do that?
Yeah, because that random angry nobody on a forum is so harmful for his business. ;)
Stop patronising people while posting winky emojis, you risk coming across as two-faced.

Anyway, I'd enjoy a beer with Mr B, reckon it would be a laugh if we could chat freely. With you, not so much.
Last edited by revvy on Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:26 pm Stop patronising people while posting winky emojis, you risk coming across as a two-faced prick.
That coming from you is really as ironic as it can get.

chk071 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:29 pm
revvy wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:26 pm Stop patronising people while posting winky emojis, you risk coming across as a two-faced prick.
That coming from you is really as ironic as it can get.
Nah, I'm consistent and very predictable.

(I edited my original post but you got there first, hey ho)
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Return to “Instruments”